hi
I just thought to post similar thread
Almost got me :3
If only
NOOOOOO I thought this was real
#6 - Hahmo
Quote from Kristi :Almost got me :3

That's the indication that I got you! mwwhhaaaa

TVE; i heard rallypack is included in s3 aswell! go and buy it!
Quote from Hahmo :That's the indication that I got you! mwwhhaaaa

TVE; i heard rallypack is included in s3 aswell! go and buy it!

No! I'm not gonna be your slave QQ
So unexpected
Holy ****ing shit :faint:
Me poor no money buy s3

plizzzzzzz
Saw the title, then saw the user that posted it. I still got excited.

hello guys, I just bought voucher for s3 licence on www.lfs.net, but my Internet sucks so i cant unlock it, happily have my phone to announce that finally s3 has come... Enjoy... Pick up your savings and directly go to www.lfs.net
#14 - PoVo
Darn, I fell for it...
Would be funny if S3 was actually relased today.
You had me there i was like wow about time then saw it was 1st April
#18 - CSF
Best sim of all time.
Quote from jopapuba :hello guys, I just bought voucher for s3 licence on www.lfs.net, but my Internet sucks so i cant unlock it, happily have my phone to announce that finally s3 has come... Enjoy... Pick up your savings and directly go to www.lfs.net

wow s3 is beautiful.... You should try.....
S̨̲̞̬̖̫̻̪ͨͥ̂ͤ̄̔̂͊̅̇̓̃̍̋̌̾ͭͣ̕͜c̴ͧ͆̾̀̀҉̺̜̲̣̜̣̭̜͍͜͟i̶̦͎͖̟̥͓͖͔͓͙̦͙̗ͣͩͩ̋͐̔ͦ̂̈͝r̶̢̪͈͚̣̥͊̌̂̉̐̇́̋̔͊̎̑̽ơ̵͇͈̹͔͓̳͉̑̄ͧ͛́ͦ̈́̓̒ͨ̒͋̓̚͡͞c̡͍̤̹̥̲̖͙͔̣̜̭͈̜̦̥̟̔͆̔͒͋͋̆̓̌̏͋͛͗ͤ̾ͣ͒ͮ̚͟͞͠c̏̒́̂ͭ͑͊̊̈ͯ͛̄ͬ͑̐̓́̚̚͟͡͏̘̤̙̖̙̻̲̯͎͡ͅó̬̘̲̳̰͙̟̗͔̻̜̭̦̪͍̮ͨ͂̇͂ͦ̾͘͘͟͢ͅ ̷̦̜͙̼͖̱̞̱̬͎̠̼̐̌͊̍͛̒̓ͥ͌̄̾̀̚͡͝ͅw̢̛ͮ̓̿̌ͫ̓ͧ̌̔̆ͥ̓͘͏͖͉͔̖̭̗̝͚͔̟͈͍͓̤̠i̧͙̩͕͎̲̘͌̅͒͒̈́ͦ͂͋͑̎̿ͬ̇ͬ͒̀ͪ͝lͩͨͧ͐͂̇̕͝͏̤͉͖̺͉̱̻̹̠͈̬̼̥͈̟̙l̶̢̨̢̻̲̯̠͚̹̮̫̜͒̾ͬ͂̂̄ͥͩ͗ͪ̿́͒̍̂ ̰͖̰̰̱̝͍̩͋̆͐͛ͫ̎̅̊̅ͯ͆ͣͬ̂ͧͯ͛͝͡ͅb̭̝̤͉͎͇̥̼͍͚̩̝̬͈ͥͤ̉ͪͯ̉͐́ȩ̵̵͌̓͆̅̽͆̂̉̾ͫ̏͆̾͑͒̆͞͏͖̼̭͈͚̳̬͈̗͚͔͉̪ͅͅ ̛̛͇͙̳̼̬̖̞̣̦ͧͧ̚r̡̜͚̩̻̣̱ͧͬ̈́ͮ̏ͩ̄ͧ̔͐̅̔́͠͝e̶͙̹̤̣͈̟̼̝̦̾͑̃̒l̮̺̬̦̺̮͍͚̦͕̥͕̠̫̹̹̗̳ͫ̅̆ͭ͋͊̉ͬ̓ͤͯ́̚̚͞͞e̵̶̡̹̫̗̣̋͋̓͒̋̋͑ͯ͊͒͛̋ͮͬ̈́͑̚̕ͅả̵̪̼̞͇͖̞̣̥͈͒ͦ̒̒̓̅̎̈́ͧs̀̽̈́̆̿ͮ̅̊͐̾̓͆͊͌҉̸̷͇̼͙͇̲̳̭̘͖͚̖̤͇̲͈̼ẹ̶͕̜̩͍͍͖̪̞̟̞͍͍͇̩̤̊̐̿̒͐ͪ̌͌ͨ͜͡d̶͓̙̖͙̙̜̲̞̪̥̰̦̼͚̼͙͖͈̒̀ͣ̏̂͒ͬ̈̌͞ͅ ̡̟̙̙̞͉̟̰̤̹̜͓̲̞̜͉̯͉ͮͤͬ̆̓ͥ̍̎̽͊̈͋ͦ͜͟͝a͐̂̇͛̅̊ͤ̈͢҉͕͈͔̞̪̫͖͇s̢̖̬̜̦̬͂ͫ̑ͥ̆̊͊͜͠ͅ ̴̴̡͇͍̥̣͇̫͑̾̆͊̈́ͭ͒ͥ̅͌̎ͥͩͯş̛̛̐̀̎ͬ̆ͪ͜҉̖̩̼͙̜͈̣̣̫̱ͅo̜͈̲̜̻̩̦͖̳̰ͭ̔̓ͣ̈̈́̀̓ͬͯ̎̿ͮ͌ͫ̊͊̀͢o̧̠̜̙̼̰͚͚̮͎̹͚̼̟͓̪̤̖ͨ͗ͤ͒ͦ́̕͞n̵̷̸̸̠̼̯̺̓̆͒̅ͯͯ͗ͯ̿ͩͭ̇̉̀̚ ̰̤͖͕̬͎̻̜̮̙̻͔̲̹̻̥̞ͥ͗̆ͧ̾̎̉ͧ͗ͫ̆̄͑ͨ́͘͟͟͠a̠̖͉̘̮̠̻͈̙̦̼̔̎̄ͣ̾̃ͯ͢͟s̸͓̥͓̝̺̳̞̜̹͇͇͍͉̄ͪ̓̈̋̇͛͒͊ͪ͊̕͘͡ ͣ̑ͧ̔͆͋̂̌̌̎̓̾̉ͯ͊̍̄҉̷̻̼̲̭̤̯̖̝͚͈̪͈̗̱͕̝͕͖̕͜s̷̶̬͈̺̜̹̥̬̲̫̞̜͉̭̱̺̿͋͐̊́͂ͥ̏̚͟aͯ̒̓̈͐͂́͢͏̲̘̮̫̼̬̝͓͕͙͍̗̙̻̦͓̘͝s̓̊͑͋͋̋̈́͌͐̊̊ͮͩ̓͏͝͏̡͙̰̩̪ͅf̶ͯ͆ͩ̈́̈̽ͪ̍ͤ͗̔ͬ̀̂͏̵͇͓̫̭̼̟̲̻̝͔̜̠͚̥̺̠ͅͅ ̵̧̡̯̤̜̼̗͚͓͕̬͕̪̮̿̑ͮ̌̂̎ͬ̐̾͛̏̀̚͢f̢͔̺̠͖̻̻̫͚͇͍̤̽̓ͩ̐̃̀͘͢d͆̈́ͩͦ͐͐̚͠҉̡̤̜̜͙̱ş̔͛̎́̓̓ͣͧ̇̃̇҉̨͈̘͔͎͍͓̣̀͞ͅͅȯ̸̢̨̬̦͖̜͔͚̫̏ͮ̿̽͡m̶̵̷̿̒͑ͨ́ͧ̽̐͛̈́ͪ̔ͤ͏̶͍̖̠̖͈͙i̢͒̐͊̇̋̎ͯ̑̋̾͋̄̋̐ͯͤ̽̍̍҉̘̱̜͙ͅ ̨̮̹͉̘̪ͥ͆̐̽̃̀ͨͨ̅ͨͬ͊̚͡d͔̯͔̼͈̼̥͎̠̤̘͈̼͕̮̐́̏ͪ̃̀̀͘͞s̵̸̱͙̳̹͓̲͚̮̹̗ͦͪͤ͋̈̅ͦ̃̅̽ͭ͛ͮ̀̐ͪm̵̡̧̩̤͉̗͇͔͚̰̳͇͍̲͕̞͚̠̯͚̀ͨ̇͗̏̓̋͐̽̔̊̉͢͠ì͗͒̏̒ͤ̋̓̆ͥ͌̆̃ͪ̉͂҉͖̟͕͔̩͈̯̭͙̭̻ͅơ̙͕̮̭̹̹̥̪ͤ͛̂͌̏ͧ̑͂̐̓ͮͭ̚͘ ̴̵͇̙̞̝̞̟̮̝ͮ̍̆̒͗̇͑̈́̌ͯ͑̂̀͘d̸͈̠̣̪̪̹̳̩̱̲͂̐ͣ̋̓̂̉̿͛͂͡͡o̡͇̜̟͖͍̺̺͙ͫ́͗ͫ̑ͤ̐̄ͬ̌ͯͥ͌ͬͤͫ̚f̄̾͊͗ͦͩ̈́̅̚҉̰̯̙̫̬͈̜̺̖̗͟͟͝s̶̝͕̤̰̼͕̪̼̯̗̙̦͈͈̣͈̟̜ͬ͋̑ͫ͂̉̓ͣ͒͗̃ͮͭͭͦ̽͒i̷̡̡̲͎̤͎͓̼͍͙̫̋̄͌ͥ̆̎͒̃ͮ̉ͫͦ̚̚ḿ̷̮͓̝̱̜̮͕͎̬̪͈͈̣̼̙̻͚ͤ͊̈ͩͤ̑͐͒͆̍̈́͡ͅ
̆̑̏̌̃ͯ͏̜̟͇͍̫͎̟͕͓̝͠
̴̸͂ͨ͐ͨ̈̈̒͂̾̈͋͑̀̚҉͓̘̹̫̤̤͔̖̣̣̟͚͎̰̀f̶̗̮͍ͯͩͬ̎ͧ͐͆̄̽̀͋̓ͪͫ̈̂̇̚͞ͅs̨̐͒ͧ̎̉͟҉̴̭̩̼̪͘d̾̏̐̇̾ͦͨ̊̓̆̀̚͡҉̝̦͙̰̯̖̪̠̺̠̱̞͟ ̵̬͉̮̖͇̹̠̳͖͉̫͓̺ͭ̇́́̂̅͘͡ͅḑ̫̙̙̤̮͈̱̯̦̭ͪ͒̈͌̀ͮ̂ͭ̊̽̓͌͋̐̉́ͅsͦ̆͋̃͊ͥ̄͏҉̛̲̱̪̟̼̻͚̣͖̝̼͚f̸̶̧̫̳̪̮̙̠̜͖͇̼̠̪̤͖̣ͭͥ̄͛̒́ͮͯ͑̍́̒̒̾ͪ̔̾̓̀̚̕ͅͅ ̶͉̭̻̪͓̞͇̟̞̱̣̭̜̳̲̟͚̦̃̈ͦͩ̉́͜s̶̴̰͓̖̝͕̹̮̥̉̊͂̎͐ͫ̔̋ͤ̐ͮ͡áͯͭ̌ͤͪ̐̅̾̌̓͆̈́̂ͤ̏̂̓҉̰̤̪̥͓̤̮͡d͊ͫ͂͏̹̭̹̖̦͓̪̘̻̼͠͡ͅf̶̹͕͕͚͉͈̐́̓͋̇ͫ͌͌ͤ̀̇̔́͡
̵̯̠̮̜̜̠͓̰̖͙͍̭̌̎ͪ̉ͮ̀͟͠f̷̛̖̜͕͎̤̘͔̲̜̬̫̜̱͎͎̺͉̊̍͋̒ͮ͘͟͞ͅ ̸̢̠̤̞̜̜̝̩̞̦͓͕̦̱̣̲͇̣̇͑͛ͥͨͮͥ͂ͣ̍̇ͧͬ̋͘͝͡ ̛̛̣̩̼͍̻͉̘̩̜͚ͦ͐ͤ̌ͬ͗̀ͭ̀̽̂ͬͦ͢ ̨̛̟̗̮̙ͪ͂ͧͯ͆̕ ̷̷̡̛͖̭̹ͫ͒̔ͯ͋̒ͦ̏̋̿̃̍̓͗ͧ͑̂ͦ ̨͚̩̯͎̱͔̱̭͇̰͗̿̈͑͆̔͗̑̂͌̿ͧ̈ͯͬ͠ͅͅ ̴̴̧͗ͭ̽ͮͧ̊͊̚҉̧̟̭ͅ ̡̨͈͙̬̮̲̭͔͍͖̱͍͇̬̤ͩͣ̆̅͊̌ͨͣ͆̔ͩͧ͜͠ ̡͍̖̹̖̪͙͕̝̌̆ͨ͒ͬ̈́̕͟ ̠̬̹̤̻ͦ̈́̈͛̉̄͛͞͠ ̧͇̥̲͈̙̮ͤͫ̾ͦ́̍ͩ̓̄̒͌̚ͅ ̛̌̏ͮ͆͛̆̈́ͤͪ̐͊͟͠҉̛͍̞̥̱͔͓̥̹͔̝͚̩̦ ̵̡̡̛̻̩̠̫̯̉ͧ͑̋̋̌̾ͩ̅̄ͨ͟ ̴̼̯̘͕̹̹̺̘͖̥̤̿̔̈́̿ͨͬͦ͗̈́ͥ̋͟ͅ ̵̢̦̞̰͖̦͓̞͍̙̮͈̦̙͂ͩ̌͆̀̋̓ͥ̑̏̅͋̔̿ͮ͛͑͊͠ͅ ̫͔͍̄̿̋͑ͬͦͥ̊͒ͩͯ̔̿ͦͥ̌̈͟͟͞͞ ̴͚̬̮̟̳̺̠̥̥͎̉͒̔̍ͤ̅́͘ ̸̱̭̦͇͕̒ͩͦ̉ͮ͊̉͐͌ͣ̽̃ͩ̈́̎͂͛͝ ̴̨̗͚̮̦̣̝̱̘͇̤̌̀́ͩ̓̐͗͌̏̇̿͞ ̶͍̟̟̞̖̰̫̦̞̟̻̝̫̲̌ͪ̇̐͗̈ͩͮ̓̉̓͗̇͞ͅ ̵̼̗̟ͫ́͗̚͞ ̨̱̙̙̺̙͕̫̹͕̱̞͓̎͆̅ͨ̊ͬͦ̏̊̒ͫ́͘͟ ͤ̿̒̊̇͋҉̶̴̵̝͎̥̱̲̦̰̀ ̶̢ͭ̒͋̐͂ͧͧ̎ͮͨ̓ͮ͊ͫ̊͏̡̛̖̭͕͎̜ ̸̸͔̞̬̪͈͔̰̫̾̑̉ͬ̒ͮ͊̄̾̚͘͢͢ ͩͬͥ́̀̊͂ͪͬ̋ͥͬ̉̊ͯͩͨ҉̸̼̱̖͕͚̀͜ ̴̵̛̌̓̎͛̇̉ͤ̓͛ͩͤ̒̎̚͝҉̤͚̘͍̜̰̙̻͚ͅ ̷̢ͪͬ͊̂̀̒ͨ̂ͫͤ͒̄ͧ̓̒̓̑ͬ̎͏͔͉̥̤̝̰͈̬̦̠̹͖͔̼̞ ̶̴̢̺̝̤̯̫ͥ͊̅͆ͬ͜͠ ̧̰̹̖̹̼͎̰͛̾̍̓ͯ̋ͮ̒̍̈͆ͥ͐͋͞ ͔͍͖̩̯̳̼͓͔̠͚͉̣̫̄̔̆͋̄ͦ̓͟͡͠ͅͅ ̷̷̰̱̪̤̱͚̟͉͇̱̦͊ͯͮ̽ͩͭ̅̉̑ͬͧͣ̽͐ͬ̂̀́ ̢͖͎̰͔̪̲̜̞̘͉͎̬̥̼͎͙̺̫̄ͣ̌ͭͦͦ̃̽ͣͫͯͥ̓͟͠͠ ̨͚̰͉͔̣̯̫̳̑̃̈ͧ̓̓͗ͮͣ̃̈́ͩ́̚ ̶̢̛̗͇͙̙̠̰̭̟̘̩̣̯̲̔̾ͧͥ ͒͒ͮ̏̉ͭ̈́͏̶͇̯̟̘͈̲͙͓͖͚̠̹̻͕̖̻̫ ̦͖̟͕͎̞̖̻̺̯̟̯̅̈́̍̈́ͭ͒̓̎͂ͭ͛̅ͨ̋̀̀͠ ̷̴̩͉͎̼͎͚̥͇̪̲̼͈̠̒͆͑ͭ̎ͨ͌ͤ̀͝ͅ ̷͔̝̜̙͍̲̠͇̳̔͛͌ͭͫͦ̓ͫ̌͑̀͆͆ͨ͊͌́̚͟͞ͅ ̴̶̝̤͈̬͉̫̯̱̆̀͗̓ͮ̿͑͜͟͠ ̴̸͎͇̖̳͔͇̭̱̺̰͈̫̗̄ͦ̉͐ͩ́͟ ͩͣ̓̋̒̊҉͎̪͍͔̠͎̳̹̩̬̲͓̳̺̯͚ ̑̆ͮ̿͑ͬ̓͏̡̛̦͓͓̣͍̩ ̨͓͈̱͔̜͎̬̲̺̣̜̙̙͉̟̠̈́͊̀̉͌ͬ̒͟͠ͅͅ ̷̶͙̯̯͕ͥͮͬ̽̓͊̈̃͌́̈́́͘ ̵̯͚͈͙͍̩̼͎̼̼͙͛̓̍͗̅ͧ̆͂͂ͤ̉̈́͋̋̀̕ͅ ͗͆ͫͨͫͬ̏̇̏ͣͨ̒͆ͦͣͣ̓҉̦͍̮̟̮̫͎̙̫͇̣̦ ̡͖͚͍̣̥̹̖̪̼̫̪ͩ̆̆ͭ̏͆̓̓̾ͯ̉̔ͣ́ͩ͛̀̀͘͞ ̶̶̸̣̭̮͍̘̰͚̜̜̤̘͕͈͍̪̘̘̖̜̊̎̓ͫ̋̈ͯ̉ͤ̊̅͌̍͑̿͢͟ ͚̙̲̞̙̺̝̄̆̐̂̈ͯ͒̉̃̓͞͝ ̋ͧͣͤ̂ͣ̓̕͏̟̭̦̙͙̪ ̶̷̧̡̺̳͕̻̖̎̓ͩͫͮ̋ͥͯ̌̑ͬ̓ͭ̾̊̎ͨ̚̚͠ ̵̢̖̳̼̮̟̣͈͚̰̯͊ͮ̋̓̊͐̀ͮ̄̀ͪ̀͟͝ͅ ̸̡͈̥̳̮̝̗̝̯͚̟̜͖̉̿̒ͤ̇̑̅ͤ̄͘͢͡ͅͅ ̨̼͙̗̰̙͇̻ͩ̆̏́ͯ͝ ̅ͥ̔ͥͭͮ͑͊̂̈́ͨ̔͛̿̅ͦ́҉̵͇̣̻͓̜̯͇̼̻̲̮̪͠͞f̴̡̘̘̙̮̄ͭ̎̾͛ͪ̆̄ͮ̐̏ͭ͋ͩͅd̵̛̰͍͔͉̠̻͚͈̲͕̪̪̩̊ͤͤͪͪ̇̕͠ͅs̸͛̂̊̓̄̈́̌ͣ̀̈͋̓̆ͯ͏̰̦͎͇̙̼̝͇̳
̭̞̲̪̘̦̹͙̲̯̺̥̞͙̄͗͂͐͂ͩ̿̀ͣ́̀ͅd̴͚̝̱̮͇̝͖͍̱͚͈̤̪̦̓͊̂̈͑͊̽̂̃͘͠͠f̉ͩ͗ͤͮ͒ͦ̽̐͏͚͖̺̼͖̗̖͖̟̹̞̲̻͘ͅ
̏̂̐̇ͪ̇ͥͮ͌́̒ͫͬ̓ͦ̄ͨͧ҉̛̱͖̫̻f̸̛̝̩͕̺͙̣̹̫̜͔͍̮̬͇̱̭̹͋ͤͦ͒͋͋̑̚͝ͅ ̡̮̬̗̭̮̘̩͓̟͑̋̇̓̋ͨͥ͋̎͑ͬͭ͋̕͢͡d̵̟͖̯̙͔͕͈͖̯̤͇ͫ̾̍͂͂ ̨̠͙̫͓̭̜̙̋͋ͧ̃͂̌̅͜͞ ͖͇̱̟͈͕̪͕̖̲͓̣̦͔̺̘̒ͣ̎̉̊̉̐̇ͥͬ͒ͩͯ͊͟͠ ̧̡͗̒ͩ̅̚҉̪̻͕͚̦̗̪͉̹͈ ̊ͧ̇̌͋͐̇̇̎̿̋͋̊̐͜҉͚̖̥̖͖̩ͅ ̵̼̮̫̠̤̦̱̬̗ͪ̂͆̋̾̋̐͆ͨ̂ͩ̎͋͘͢͞ ̢̛̛̜̟̻̬̺̱̺̜ͤͩ́͊́́ͧ̕͟ ͧ͂ͨ̊ͥ͢͏̹̬̮̥̱̹̗ ̛̦͚͇̹̜ͩ͗̐͒̾͒̉̔̅͡ ̵̧͕̪̦͔̳̄̆͗ͯ͑̄́͞ ̴̶̧̛͎̞̥̬̠̹̬̠͇̲̞̤̟̱̤͙͚̪͇ͣͮ̔ͩͥͭͥ͂͊̐͆͠ ̡̡̧̺̜̻̖̦͉͕͇ͦ̓̐̆͌̍̑̇ͧ̾̓̓̒̍͐ͤ̒ͅͅ ̨̯̣̣̫̳̱̺̤̒́ͮͪ̓͊͗̈͟ͅ ̴̨̦͇̩̙͙̯͍̜̩̣̥̹̞̞͚̎̇̏ͩ̌͌͆ͭ͆̑͑ͦ͞ ̖͖̰̠̳̱̗͍̻̮͚̮̈́ͤ̀͛͛͐̔̿͛̈́ͦ̀͞ͅ ̴ͥͬͧͭ͢҉̘̫̻̫̠̬͖̩̹̦̱̻̘͙̼̠͖͕ͅ ̪̹͉͉͈͇̦͙̻̙̺̙̖̙̬͛͐̓̑̒̄ͬ͑̽ͣ̔̈̏̅͑ͣ͐̚͘͝ ̷̴̧̛̳̞͍̥̼̲̦̜̝̪̖̬̥̖̘͗̄̈́̋̃̅̿ͯͣ̚͢ ̨͐̏̆ͨ̽ͣ̌̊̔̈̾҉̵͙̥͇͎͈͙̬̻̟̱̺̲ ̡̟͔̜̮ͨͯͤ̒̒̅̌ͮ͟͡͞ ̡͇̭͓͎̤̯͇̼̻̫̩̙̠̙͖̻͖́́̐̊͛̂ͯ͋́͟͠ͅͅ ̵̛̗̤̼̠̳̥̜̣̥͇̥̼ͬͨͬ̐̋̑̾̀͢ ̰͉͖̲͕̱͚̰̟̰̭̰͖̜͉̜͈́͒͊͋̔̾ͥ̓̊́̋ͩ͑͐̂̏̽̒̚͘ͅ ̴ͯ͒ͨ́̇̉̽͏̤̗̗̪̫ ̢͕̺̟̩̜̱̦̖͔̳̣͚͇̘̱͚̉̃͑͆͋̎̃ͤͩ̑̏̐ͤ̐͘ͅ ͬͧ̌̅ͭ̃̾͏̵̷̡̢̗͈͚̲̺̣̮̮͚̥̱͇̩̩ ͇̪͙̖͈͉̤̬͉͙͕̮͕̺̰͛ͭͧ͂̒ͤ̀͒̓͗ͬͧ̉̎̕͜͞ ̟̝͚̦̳̣̱͔̭̯̜̺̹̟̂ͪ͑͒͐ͯͤ̊̽͒̚͘͠ ̫͇̫̮̝̫͉̀̈ͧ͑̈̾̍̎ͧ͂̎ͯ͞ ̶̭̘̠̭͍̹̣̞͎̥̜̀̊ͥͣͩ̅̽̅̔ͫͯͫ͠ ̸̧̉̑̏̏̐̌ͦ͛͂҉̻̪̗̟͍̙ ̸͊̊̓̓͋ͮ̄ͤ̍͒ͥ̄̈́̾̈́͑̊҉̦͖̝̹̝͍͍̘̜̤̤͇̣f̸̵̫̟͓̞̟̻̳̙͎̖̗̞̳̂͂ͥͤ̆ͪ̈́̄͢͞d̷͇̼͈̻ͩ̀͒̓̎́͡s̸̪͕̩͙ͫ̂̉̃͋̒̕͢ͅ ̃̆ͨ͒ͨͥ͆ͨ͋͂ͣ̏̈̍ͨ̒͆̎̊͏҉̢̯͕̯͞ ̸̡̢̣̪̫͓̥͙̱̟̈̈́ͨ̔ͦ͐̓ͪ͂͋ͯ̽̌̎̊͑ͤ̚̚͘͢ ̵̡̛̹̟̮̣̘̹̓ͪ͋̚̕ͅ ̷̧̢̛͓̳̳͔̳̭̥̪͈̟̺̺̺̣͌̈̃̽̃̂ͨͩ̾̔̒̌́ ͧ̎ͮ̄ͥ̉͌̾ͧ̋ͬ͋̆ͪ̉͋̎͂͝͏̧͈̪͉̯̣͈̻ͅ ̸̠͉͖̰͉̯̍͒̔̿̃̒̄ͯͪͦ̔̂ͨ̃̑͂͂͢ ̧̛͈̝͓̙͔̤͍̘ͭ̒ͯͨͫ̍͒̉ͮͨͤ̾͜ ͔̜ͤ̾ͦ͆ͥ̎̍͒̀͢͜͢͠ͅ ̸͎̱̺̮̟͍̩̙̭̰͙̞̆̃̈̿ͬ̆ͬ̓̿̓̍̓ͅͅ ̨̟̭̭̗̜̫ͥ͒͑ͭͯ̿̒ͫͤ̍̀͝ ̢̢̞͇̱͈̪̩̭̫͖ͫ̌̃ͦ́͗̐̊̿̇̚͝ ͉̬̰͚̺͎̞͚̠͓̟̓̐̃̈́̽̊ͮͣ̍̿͗͘͘͘͜͜ ̷̡̙̙̝̮̗͍̤͉̲͋ͣ͊͂̓̏̿ͦ̈͂́̌̌ͣ͒ ̧̡͕̠͍͇̖̩̠̖̞͓͍ͭ̄ͬ̎ͨͨ̋̋ͣ͋ͬ͆͐̎́ ̛͚̬̮̖͓͕͓̻̼̈͂ͫ̊̍ͫ̇ͤͮͬͦͭ́͡ͅd̡̹̮͔͚̬̯̩̲͇̠̺̟̺̪̗̤̐̓̓̎͊́̿̾ͭ͊̿́̀̚̕͟ͅa̧̛̛̜̟̲̥̠͓͚̹̣̩̣̘͉͌ͬͭ̐̽̾̿͘͘s̵̐͊̈́ͯ́̈́͏̜͕͔̜͇̠͎̠̺̱̬̞d̝̯̝͍͇̼͓̜͕͛ͯ͂ͮ̓ͭͭ͆ͩ͒̎͂͗̃̎̈́́̚͢͝a̶̡̛̫̖̙̺̯͈̭̦̘̳ͣ̃ͭ͛̀ͫͣ͐͐ͧ̆͜͝ș̨͉̮̲͉̬̘̪̤̬͓̭̰͍͎̊ͧͫ͌̃͆ͩ̐ͭ̈́̊͆͒̈́̆͋̚d͕̥͎̩ͤ͗̐̂ͪͯ͒͆͛͘s̶̸̢̭̟͇̦̙̗̺̞̬ͩ̉̄̀ͤͩ̅̊̄ͦͯ͛͗̇̓̒͆̈ͭ͞͡a̢̢̺̥͓̻̻͍̯̳̦͔̤̦̝ͭͮ́ͮ̋́̀
̧̧̏ͧ̈́ͧͮ̾ͩ̉̽͂́̚͏̜̩̼̭̘̩̹̜ͅfͮͮ͆̃ͨ̃̀̅̀̓̈̌͐ͫ̋̌͑͢͏҉̸̛̞͍͙͓̰̤̭̙̩̖̣͖̥͚͇̼̺̘̯
̛͋̒̔ͧ̈̆̌ͤͣ́ͤ̔͊ͯ̃͛̀́͘͠͏͍͇̝̝̲͍̩̞̘̻̭̬͔̞̦͈̗̫͖ ̸͍͍̱͔͈͆̔ͧ̂͊͐̈́ͣ̓̒ͭ̇̃̔̎ͪ͝s̷̵ͫ͌̑̊͛ͮ͑҉͍̬̲͕̬̰̦̺̱̦̠̯͖̪̖͝ḏ̵̢͕̙͕͕͔̩̻͓̙̳ͫ̑̊ͧ͗̂͒ͅ
̶̮̦̤̫ͭ͐̇̑̏͋̏ͩ́ͬ́͒ͩ̋̇̾̔̈̄͞
Quote from freddiemercury :me have no money, plizzz s3 , when comes it out, im poor i have nothing to eat.... Hahaha.... Mario991 and bornja666 tribute....

hahaha, you have nothing to eat and you have Internet access....
̷̢ͪͬ͊̂̀̒ͨ̂ͫͤ͒̄ͧ̓̒̓̑ͬ̎͏͔͉̥̤̝̰͈̬̦̠̹͖͔̼̞ ̶̴̢̺̝̤̯̫ͥ͊̅͆ͬ͜͠ ̧̰̹̖̹̼͎̰͛̾̍̓ͯ̋ͮ̒̍̈͆ͥ͐͋͞ ͔͍͖̩̯̳̼͓͔̠͚͉̣̫̄̔̆͋̄ͦ̓͟͡͠ͅͅ ̷̷̰̱̪̤̱͚̟͉͇̱̦͊ͯͮ̽ͩͭ̅̉̑ͬͧͣ̽͐ͬ̂̀́ ̢͖͎̰͔̪̲̜̞̘͉͎̬̥̼͎͙̺̫̄ͣ̌ͭͦͦ̃̽ͣͫͯͥ̓͟͠͠ ̨͚̰͉͔̣̯̫̳̑̃̈ͧ̓̓͗ͮͣ̃̈́ͩ́̚ ̶̢̛̗͇͙̙̠̰̭̟̘̩̣̯̲̔̾ͧͥ ͒͒ͮ̏̉ͭ̈́͏̶͇̯̟̘͈̲͙͓͖͚̠̹̻͕̖̻̫ ̦͖̟͕͎̞̖̻̺̯̟̯̅̈́̍̈́ͭ͒̓̎͂ͭ͛̅ͨ̋̀̀͠ ̷̴̩͉͎̼͎͚̥͇̪̲̼͈̠̒͆͑ͭ̎ͨ͌ͤ̀͝ͅ ̷͔̝̜̙͍̲̠͇̳̔͛͌ͭͫͦ̓ͫ̌͑̀͆͆ͨ͊͌́̚͟͞ͅ ̴̶̝̤͈̬͉̫̯̱̆̀͗̓ͮ̿͑͜͟͠ ̴̸͎͇̖̳͔͇̭̱̺̰͈̫̗̄ͦ̉͐ͩ́͟ ͩͣ̓̋̒̊҉͎̪͍͔̠͎̳̹̩̬̲͓̳̺̯͚ ̑̆ͮ̿͑ͬ̓͏̡̛̦͓͓̣͍̩ ̨͓͈̱͔̜͎̬̲̺̣̜̙̙͉̟̠̈́͊̀̉͌ͬ̒͟͠ͅͅ ̷̶͙̯̯͕ͥͮͬ̽̓͊̈̃͌́̈́́͘ ̵̯͚͈͙͍̩̼͎̼̼͙͛̓̍͗̅ͧ̆͂͂ͤ̉̈́͋̋̀̕ͅ ͗͆ͫͨͫͬ̏̇̏ͣͨ̒͆ͦͣͣ̓҉̦͍̮̟̮̫͎̙̫͇̣̦ ̡͖͚͍̣̥̹̖̪̼̫̪ͩ̆̆ͭ̏͆̓̓̾ͯ̉̔ͣ́ͩ͛̀̀͘͞ ̶̶̸̣̭̮͍̘̰͚̜̜̤̘͕͈͍̪̘̘̖̜̊̎̓ͫ̋̈ͯ̉ͤ̊̅͌̍͑̿͢͟ ͚̙̲̞̙̺̝̄̆̐̂̈ͯ͒̉̃̓͞͝ ̋ͧͣͤ̂ͣ̓̕͏̟̭̦̙͙̪ ̶̷̧̡̺̳͕̻̖̎̓ͩͫͮ̋ͥͯ̌̑ͬ̓ͭ̾̊̎ͨ̚̚͠ ̵̢̖̳̼̮̟̣͈͚̰̯͊ͮ̋̓̊͐̀ͮ̄̀ͪ̀͟͝ͅ ̸̡͈̥̳̮̝̗̝̯͚̟̜͖̉̿̒ͤ̇̑̅ͤ̄͘͢͡ͅͅ ̨̼͙̗̰̙͇̻ͩ̆̏́ͯ͝ ̅ͥ̔ͥͭͮ͑͊̂̈́ͨ̔͛̿̅ͦ́҉̵͇̣̻͓̜̯͇̼̻̲̮̪͠͞f̴̡̘̘̙̮̄ͭ̎̾͛ͪ̆̄ͮ̐̏ͭ͋ͩͅd̵̛̰͍͔͉̠̻͚͈̲͕̪̪̩̊ͤͤͪͪ̇̕͠ͅs̸͛̂̊̓̄̈́̌ͣ̀̈͋̓̆ͯ͏̰̦͎͇̙̼̝͇̳
̭̞̲̪̘̦̹͙̲̯̺̥̞͙̄͗͂͐͂ͩ̿̀ͣ́̀ͅd̴͚̝̱̮͇̝͖͍̱͚͈̤̪̦̓͊̂̈͑͊̽̂̃͘͠͠f̉ͩ͗ͤͮ͒ͦ̽̐͏͚͖̺̼͖̗̖͖̟̹̞̲̻͘ͅ
̏̂̐̇ͪ̇ͥͮ͌́̒ͫͬ̓ͦ̄ͨͧ҉̛̱͖̫̻f̸̛̝̩͕̺͙̣̹̫̜͔͍̮̬͇̱̭̹͋ͤͦ͒͋͋̑̚͝ͅ ̡̮̬̗̭̮̘̩͓̟͑̋̇̓̋ͨͥ͋̎͑ͬͭ͋̕͢͡d̵̟͖̯̙͔͕͈͖̯̤͇ͫ̾̍͂͂ ̨̠͙̫͓̭̜̙̋͋ͧ̃͂̌̅͜͞ ͖͇̱̟͈͕̪͕̖̲͓̣̦͔̺̘̒ͣ̎̉̊̉̐̇ͥͬ͒ͩͯ͊͟͠ ̧̡͗̒ͩ̅̚҉̪̻͕͚̦̗̪͉̹͈ ̊ͧ̇̌͋͐̇̇̎̿̋͋̊̐͜҉͚̖̥̖͖̩ͅ ̵̼̮̫̠̤̦̱̬̗ͪ̂͆̋̾̋̐͆ͨ̂ͩ̎͋͘͢͞ ̢̛̛̜̟̻̬̺̱̺̜ͤͩ́͊́́ͧ̕͟ ͧ͂ͨ̊ͥ͢͏̹̬̮̥̱̹̗ ̛̦͚͇̹̜ͩ͗̐͒̾͒̉̔̅͡ ̵̧͕̪̦͔̳̄̆͗ͯ͑̄́͞ ̴̶̧̛͎̞̥̬̠̹̬̠͇̲̞̤̟̱̤͙͚̪͇ͣͮ̔ͩͥͭͥ͂͊̐͆͠ ̡̡̧̺̜̻̖̦͉͕͇ͦ̓̐̆͌̍̑̇ͧ̾̓̓̒̍͐ͤ̒ͅͅ ̨̯̣̣̫̳̱̺̤̒́ͮͪ̓͊͗̈͟ͅ ̴̨̦͇̩̙͙̯͍̜̩̣̥̹̞̞͚̎̇̏ͩ̌͌͆ͭ͆̑͑ͦ͞ ̖͖̰̠̳̱̗͍̻̮͚̮̈́ͤ̀͛͛͐̔̿͛̈́ͦ̀͞ͅ ̴ͥͬͧͭ͢҉̘̫̻̫̠̬͖̩̹̦̱̻̘͙̼̠͖͕ͅ ̪̹͉͉͈͇̦͙̻̙̺̙̖̙̬͛͐̓̑̒̄ͬ͑̽ͣ̔̈̏̅͑ͣ͐̚͘͝ ̷̴̧̛̳̞͍̥̼̲̦̜̝̪̖̬̥̖̘͗̄̈́̋̃̅̿ͯͣ̚͢ ̨͐̏̆ͨ̽ͣ̌̊̔̈̾҉̵͙̥͇͎͈͙̬̻̟̱̺̲ ̡̟͔̜̮ͨͯͤ̒̒̅̌ͮ͟͡͞ ̡͇̭͓͎̤̯͇̼̻̫̩̙̠̙͖̻͖́́̐̊͛̂ͯ͋́͟͠ͅͅ ̵̛̗̤̼̠̳̥̜̣̥͇̥̼ͬͨͬ̐̋̑̾̀͢ ̰͉͖̲͕̱͚̰̟̰̭̰͖̜͉̜͈́͒͊͋̔̾ͥ̓̊́̋ͩ͑͐̂̏̽̒̚͘ͅ ̴ͯ͒ͨ́̇̉̽͏̤̗̗̪̫ ̢͕̺̟̩̜̱̦̖͔̳̣͚͇̘̱͚̉̃͑͆͋̎̃ͤͩ̑̏̐ͤ̐͘ͅ ͬͧ̌̅ͭ̃̾͏̵̷̡̢̗͈͚̲̺̣̮̮͚̥̱͇̩̩ ͇̪͙̖͈͉̤̬͉͙͕̮͕̺̰͛ͭͧ͂̒ͤ̀͒̓͗ͬͧ̉̎̕͜͞ ̟̝͚̦̳̣̱͔̭̯̜̺̹̟̂ͪ͑͒͐ͯͤ̊̽͒̚͘͠ ̫͇̫̮̝̫͉̀̈ͧ͑̈̾̍̎ͧ͂̎ͯ͞ ̶̭̘̠̭͍̹̣̞͎̥̜̀̊ͥͣͩ̅̽̅̔ͫͯͫ͠ ̸̧̉̑̏̏̐̌ͦ͛͂҉̻̪̗̟͍̙ ̸͊̊̓̓͋ͮ̄ͤ̍͒ͥ̄̈́̾̈́͑̊҉̦͖̝̹̝͍͍̘̜̤̤͇̣f̸̵̫̟͓̞̟̻̳̙͎̖̗̞̳̂͂ͥͤ̆ͪ̈́̄͢͞d̷͇̼͈̻ͩ̀͒̓̎́͡s̸̪͕̩͙ͫ̂̉̃͋̒̕͢ͅ ̃̆ͨ͒ͨͥ͆ͨ͋͂ͣ̏̈̍ͨ̒͆̎̊͏҉̢̯͕̯͞ ̸̡̢̣̪̫͓̥͙̱̟̈̈́ͨ̔ͦ͐̓ͪ͂͋ͯ̽̌̎̊͑ͤ̚̚͘͢ ̵̡̛̹̟̮̣̘̹̓ͪ͋̚̕ͅ ̷̧̢̛͓̳̳͔̳̭̥̪͈̟̺̺̺̣͌̈̃̽̃̂ͨͩ̾̔̒̌́ ͧ̎ͮ̄ͥ̉͌̾ͧ̋ͬ͋̆ͪ̉͋̎͂͝͏̧͈̪͉̯̣͈̻ͅ ̸̠͉͖̰͉̯̍͒̔̿̃̒̄ͯͪͦ̔̂ͨ̃̑͂͂͢ ̧̛͈̝͓̙͔̤͍̘ͭ̒ͯͨͫ̍͒̉ͮͨͤ̾͜ ͔̜ͤ̾ͦ͆ͥ̎̍͒̀͢͜͢͠ͅ ̸͎̱̺̮̟͍̩̙̭̰͙̞̆̃̈̿ͬ̆ͬ̓̿̓̍̓ͅͅ ̨̟̭̭̗̜̫ͥ͒͑ͭͯ̿̒ͫͤ̍̀͝ ̢̢̞͇̱͈̪̩̭̫͖ͫ̌̃ͦ́͗̐̊̿̇̚͝ ͉̬̰͚̺͎̞͚̠͓̟̓̐̃̈́̽̊ͮͣ̍̿͗͘͘͘͜͜ ̷̡̙̙̝̮̗͍̤͉̲͋ͣ͊͂̓̏̿ͦ̈͂́̌̌ͣ͒ ̧̡͕̠͍͇̖̩̠̖̞͓͍ͭ̄ͬ̎ͨͨ̋̋ͣ͋ͬ͆͐̎́ ̛͚̬̮̖͓͕͓̻̼̈͂ͫ̊̍ͫ̇ͤͮͬͦͭ́͡ͅd̡̹̮͔͚̬̯̩̲͇̠̺̟̺̪̗̤̐̓̓̎͊́̿̾ͭ͊̿́̀̚̕͟ͅa̧̛̛̜̟̲̥̠͓͚̹̣̩̣̘͉͌ͬͭ̐̽̾̿͘͘s̵̐͊̈́ͯ́̈́͏̜͕͔̜͇̠͎̠̺̱̬̞d̝̯̝͍͇̼͓̜͕͛ͯ͂ͮ̓ͭͭ͆ͩ͒̎͂͗̃̎̈́́̚͢͝a̶̡̛̫̖̙̺̯͈̭̦̘̳ͣ̃ͭ͛̀ͫͣ͐͐ͧ̆͜͝ș̨͉̮̲͉̬̘̪̤̬͓̭̰͍͎̊ͧͫ͌̃͆ͩ̐ͭ̈́̊͆͒̈́̆͋̚d͕̥͎̩ͤ͗̐̂ͪͯ͒͆͛͘s̶̸̢̭̟͇̦̙̗̺̞̬ͩ̉̄̀ͤͩ̅̊̄ͦͯ͛͗̇̓̒͆̈ͭ͞͡a̢̢̺̥͓̻̻͍̯̳̦͔̤̦̝ͭͮ́ͮ̋́̀
̧̧̏ͧ̈́ͧͮ̾ͩ̉̽͂́̚͏̜̩̼̭̘̩̹̜ͅfͮͮ͆̃ͨ̃̀̅̀̓̈̌͐ͫ̋̌͑͢͏҉̸̛̞͍͙͓̰̤̭̙̩̖̣͖̥͚͇̼̺̘̯
̛͋̒̔ͧ̈̆̌ͤͣ́ͤ̔͊ͯ̃͛̀́͘͠͏͍͇̝̝̲͍̩̞̘̻̭̬͔̞̦͈̗̫͖ ̸͍͍̱͔͈͆̔ͧ̂͊͐̈́ͣ̓̒ͭ̇̃̔̎ͪ͝s̷̵ͫ͌̑̊͛ͮ͑҉͍̬̲͕̬̰̦̺̱̦̠̯͖̪̖͝ḏ̵̢͕̙͕͕͔̩̻͓̙̳ͫ̑̊ͧ͗̂͒ͅ

wat Amynue broke my pc
:doh:
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG