The online racing simulator
2013 Kyoto 250: Race LIVE on Simrace.tv 30 March

The Great LFS Race returns for its 6th annual occurrence on 30 March 2013!

250 miles around the Kyoto Ring Oval in Live for Speed, 135 laps. A challenge of car and driver. The XR GT Turbo (XRT) vehicle used lacks much aero grip, and is all about the mechanical grip to get the car through the corners. The tricky turn 3 separates the men from the boys, and also keeps all drivers on their toes to keep tyre wear to a minimum.

Defending Champion Robin "Robendo" Friskopps claimed the pole with a laptime of 47.88 seconds. Three-time Kyoto 250 champion Phil "PMD9409" Diaz will start from 25th position. Jarl "arox123" Teien and Oscar "oscarhardwick" Hardwick make up Row 2 after winning their respective Twin 115 qualifying races. Hardwick and Martin "Flame CZE" Kapal showed a strong ability to work together during their Twin 115, while Teien won in an impressive dual with Friskopps.

Other drivers to watch this year include perennial contender Kenneth "racer hero" O'Keefe, along with consistent drivers Ramon "ChristijaNL" Blauwhoff and Patrick "FalconBridge" Hall.

Join Chris Wilkinson, Nolan Scott, and Thilo Falkenberg for flag-to-flag coverage of the event, starting from 17:30 UTC on Saturday, 30 March 2013 on Simrace.tv Stream I. Green flag scheduled to fall at 17:45 UTC.

Official Starting Grid
Spotter's Guide
Server on LFS Remote
Official Live Timing
Kyoto 250 Discussion Forum
2013 Twin 115 Qualifying Races On-Demand
Race on now, first 25 laps have been under green so far! Still over 100 to go!
Epic!
I'm watching now. Cue cautions until the end of the race.
Wilko not responding to tweets
SC, 1 green lap, SC. Come on...
No stream?
Whenever I push the link stream, I only get redirected to a subsribtion page. I push that, and still no stream, only takes me back to it's homepage. Whats the direct stream link?

Edit: **** me, nevermind

Edit2: The second I join a wreck / almost wreck
Wooooot
Master Server is down . Every single caution but 2 has happened right in front of me If we get back to racing I'll go for it . Been surviving to this point . Enjoy the stream
The whole thing crashed, aswell as LFS forum / LFS.net was down for some minutes.
So what is happening now, restart or what?
well then...

wilko, are you watching ant and dec?
Yeah LFSremote began to fail about 2 minutes before the race server went
Racing back underway!
Does other struggle with lag on the stream? It flows perfect for some time, then it gets pretty long freezes, the sound is perfect tho!
car high, matt/ray

edit. inex throwing their toys out of the pram DD
Very childish behaviour from the black cars after race :grumpy:
Not sportmanship driving at all sadly.

Other than that great moments here and there, but too much yellow flags.
Fantaztik Arox, well done, great drive!
Would've been awesome to see Ray win it
Quote from DarknessPainF1 :Would've been awesome to see Ray win it

You sadist... These are hard times for community already... TROLOLOLOL
I wouldn't have minded Ray winning, in the end I was actually praying for it, to have a big anti-climax...

However, Jarl did great defending under the white flag, and I also like it that he's finally won it!
Couldn't see car high.

2013 Kyoto 250: Race LIVE on Simrace.tv 30 March
(33 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG