The online racing simulator
InSim Application Creation/Moderation
Hello there, im willing to pay anyone who knows how to code a LFS insim or edit one, all i need is a HUD updated and modified with a couple of different codes edited to my servers name as i have a original insim from my mate. But if you can code me a brand new fully insim i will be very grateful to pay.
Hi Ryan:

You're more likely to get responses if you can go into detail about your request. What features specifically are you trying to add (or your desired features for your project). Also providing information on what your current project is built in, such as:

– What language is it written in?
– If it's written in a .Net language, what InSim base does it use? (LFS External)

Also providing what you'd be willing to pay a prospective developer for your feature set, along with if there's any fixes that need to occur afterwards.. how that will work.

As for a new application, that's exponentially more work along with a higher cost as well.

For people to get interested, posting information about what you want to achieve is fairly important.

That said, your best bet is probably to work on learning how to program the features you want. That way you will have the flexibility to add/mutate whatever is written in any way that you'd like.
Thanks very much dawesdust_12, i dont know how to code just have a basic open source cruise insim but i try to use Microsoft Visual C# 2010 Express / writting it using C#. Now i know nothing about insims but just to have an insim edited a bit would do my job. I Just need the name changed on the welcome screen the cop system and maybe 1 thing added like a Bonus Hour? Like x2 Income for example and Free Pitlanes and x2 the amount of kms.

Best Regards
Ryan
This should be fairly easy to do unless the application's code is an utter mess. I might be able to give you a hand with that...
Yeah MadCatx i would really appreciate you helping me with this, ive been working for several days and succesfully worked on changing a bit of the coding and the HUD, this is my first time ever trying lfs insim applications using C# or any program at all so i guess im proud of myself. Can you please help me with that situation with the x2 income for happy hour/bonus hour? and a command to enable it for administrators only(so admins can only enable the bonus/happy hour) and with helping me with the cop system as i am definetelly at www.confused.com with that cop system lol.

Please add ryan.hynes14 on skype ASAP
#6 - H0rnn
Remember when you told me you programmed LC or LSC you said to me and the rest of the people on TeamSpeak? You programmed bits on that didn't you?

Oh wait, you can't change a string.
That's not all, he "owned" LC and LsC remember...
Quote from H0rnn :Remember when you told me you programmed LC or LSC you said to me and the rest of the people on TeamSpeak? You programmed bits on that didn't you?

Oh wait, you can't change a string.

Quote from maddenkieran-14 :That's not all, he "owned" LC and LsC remember...

You guys should go somewhere else.

Your cruiser negativity/drama should stay in its own thread or forum. Talking about your cruiser drama in places that people don't care (ie: IRC, Any other thread but your cruiser thread, cruiser forums) isn't going to get much sympathy and makes you look like a retard. ESPECIALLY when you always bring some form of tag team partner. Then there's TWO negative retards running around.

wow dustin actually talking sense ??

even worse i agree with you
Quote from dawesdust_12 :You guys should go somewhere else.

Your cruiser negativity/drama should stay in its own thread or forum. Talking about your cruiser drama in places that people don't care (ie: IRC, Any other thread but your cruiser thread, cruiser forums) isn't going to get much sympathy and makes you look like a retard. ESPECIALLY when you always bring some form of tag team partner. Then there's TWO negative retards running around.

I think you have gotten me confused with someone in the state of caring sir.
Quote from maddenkieran-14 :I think you have gotten me confused with someone in the state of caring sir.

Then I guess that makes you not just a retard, but an ignorant retard at that.
No need for an insim anymore ive learned to code and made an insim application for my server. go check out my latest post
Alright, so a few post above you said you dunno how to code,

and now you say you know how to code? You learned to code in a min?

You're a very bad lier bro

When are you gonna come up and say that you are lieing about everything you say?

ON ts, you made the LNC Insim, and now you dunno how to code? We asked you on the ts what does shit means etc, and u was "Like" EEEh" idunno"

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG