The online racing simulator
US Senate Filibuster on CIA Drone Strikes
(11 posts, started )
http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes ... s-brennan-nomination/?hpw

About time somebody stood up to this

Rand Paul stood up at around 11AM EST and continues to this time. I beleive he's in his 7th hour now . I beleive that he has others supporting him on the Senate from each party (but I've only seen that mentioned on one source)

Edit: I have confirmed that he has support from other Senators. Only 1 of which is a Democrat.
Good to see he has support. I'd like to see how long they go now (government inefficiency FTW!)
Knowing that Obama is having dinner with 12 Senate Republicans tonight I'd be surprized if it lasted any more than 24 hours.

I'd like to see him take the record length from Strom Thurmond though, just simply because Rand has a better cause than what he did
If Rand Paul is using a group though, he ought to go for the group record...

57 days.
Quote from Rappa Z :If Rand Paul is using a group though, he ought to go for the group record...

57 days.

Yeah, I don't think that'll happen.. At least it's at the beginning of the session if it does though
Being against CIA using drones to kill Americans is great. Not being against the CIA using drones to kill people elsehwere, not so. Ergo, this man is an hypocrite and I couldn't care less about how long he speaks for.
Quote from Yuri Laszlo :Being against CIA using drones to kill Americans is great. Not being against the CIA using drones to kill people elsehwere, not so. Ergo, this man is an hypocrite and I couldn't care less about how long he speaks for.

I'd like to think he's being careful about people turning against him. If it was that way (like I wish it was) he'd probably not have any support

My hopes and the truth are independant of one another usually
Lol only Rand Paul
He had to urinate, so it's over after almost 13 hours. It did nothing
He left to pee? Use a bottle!

edit: If he was serious he would have gotten a catheter.
Loving Lindsey Graham and John McCain ripping into Paul. What a piece of shit he is.

(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG