20120603_sajto02.jpg
20120603_sajto03.jpg
20120819_sajto02.jpg
20120819_sajto03.jpg
20121021_01.jpg
20121021_05.jpg
Good request
Quote from Texpelt88 :Good request

Thank you. Herczig is my favourite Rally driver in Hungary and i would like her Fabia S2000 skin in my car
Ill definitely give it a go! Great Request.
Only for information. There were WRC skins, I found only one.

Skoda Fabia WRC

This skin was made according to the rally car that contended in the 2003 Word Rally Car Chamionship
This package includes two skins with different numbers and other details according to the respective drivers (Toni Gardemeister and Didier Auriol)
Download
(size: 762 kB)

#6 - kiste
would like to do this. But i guess it will be horrible to get al these sponsors.
Thanks for the sponsors Huresz!
Finished!
I really enjoyed making this skin!

Here It is:

Hope you like it!
Attached images
XFG_CMM_FabiaS2000.jpg
XFG_Picture.jpg
Quote from classicmonkeymagic :I really enjoyed making this skin!

Here It is:

Hope you like it!

Nice DDDD Thank you very much
but why scavier solutions monkey?
Because the XFG is a different shape to the actual car there was a blank grey bit at the back So... I added that logo to fill in the gap. The rest of the car is almost completely identical to the rally car. If you think i should i could add a sponsored logo?
if you´re making a replica you should jsut do wha tis on real car. don´t add more logos. even if tehre is a bit a blank spot. but it is okay. was just wondering.
Edited - Skoda Rally Team HUNGARIA
I've just edited the skin and changed it to Skoda Rally Team Hungaria, re-sized a few things and the Scavier logos on the back have gone

Attached images
XFG_CMM_Fabia_HUN.jpg
Quote from classicmonkeymagic :I've just edited the skin and changed it to Skoda Rally Team Hungaria, re-sized a few things and the Scavier logos on the back have gone

Thank you!

Skoda Fabia S2000 skin for XF GTi
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG