The online racing simulator
[Request] Simple editable HUD
I have a idea, create a insim to manage drift comps, nothing special, no drift pointer, nothing nothing, the only that i need its the following editable huds:

Small HUD superior:

Name*
[points*]

Photo Example

* --> For a editable parameters, like, when the run starts, i can put the name of the driver, writting for example, !current MAHZ, and when he finish the run, i can put the points, writting for example, !points MAHZ 6.5 (So, the points, can be located on a "database"). (Ah, when i type !clear, the hud superior should be clear for the next run:P)

Example:

When a player type !results, a centered hud shows all the table of the points, example:

Photo Example

and when a players type !battles

show in a centered hud the finished battles and the winner (this results, should be editables with !result DRIVER1 DRIVER1 2 , (1 for the first driver win , or 2 for the second driver :P)) for example:

Photo Example

I have the ideas, but i dont know where i need to start to code it, (my knowledge is quite limited to develope by myself :P) if u guys want and if have free time can u start it or guide me please? :P

Best regards!
You could look at using an existing InSIm like LFSLapper (HERE), which can be customised to suit.

For instance, although not enabled by default, there is an add-on included called driftmeter.lpr.

You can always try 'reverse engineering' the code (which has comments to help see what bits of it do) to see if you can make the kind of code you want.

Have to say though, who would want code where you have to input your own text all the time? Better just to use the /rcm command, which will put large text in middle of screen?
Yes, I saw it and i tried to modify it, but, dont works for me, or maybe, i dont know how to

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG