The online racing simulator

Poll : Should there be just 1 Race, cruise, drift and drag server?

No and why
Yes
Should there be just 1 Race, cruise, drift and drag server?
Yes or No, if no, please say why.

P.S, sorry if this is in the wrong section of the forum...
Wait, what?

Should you use brain before making threads like that?
Yes
No and why
Quote from TypeRacing :Wait, what?

Should you use brain before making threads like that?
Yes
No and why

I'm tired.....moderators, feel free to edit my poll's title and options so it makes sense to people. (If you can do that)
There already is one race server, Welcome to Cargame.. enjoy your stay >.>
Damn - phone spazzed and I clicked yes.

No though.
There is also one stunt server everyday except Tuesdays
No, because it doesn't make any sense.
No, I can act as a moving roadblock in a race server efficiently enough.
Yes LFS should have only 3 servers in total if we want any of them to be full.
Quote from TehPaws3D :There already is one race server, Welcome to Cargame.. enjoy your stay >.>

Except some people can't stand cargame because of the 9001 different classes

EDIT: or the ladder system, if I want to race with gtr, I wan't to do it immediately. Not like in cargame where you have to start with xfg or xrg...
Quote from Myffe :Except some people can't stand cargame because of the 9001 different classes

EDIT: or the ladder system, if I want to race with gtr, I wan't to do it immediately. Not like in cargame where you have to start with xfg or xrg...

Indeed, which is why I always get bored of cargame. You race against LX6's and stuff and the fastest thing you are allowed to drive is FXO.
Well its not only multiclass server for your information...There is TBO mondays, STD saturdays, GT2 sundays...
Quote from Myffe :Except some people can't stand cargame because of the 9001 different classes

i think the system that is usig cargame is pretty good tbh, same did CRTA and IHR

It should keep the novice drivers away of powerfull cars untill they learn manners and such on the track

Or do you like to have a random noob using a bf1 and ruining everyone else race?
Also as litro told up there, there are separated days to drive specified cars as you want
Quote from Inouva :i think the system that is usig cargame is pretty good tbh, same did CRTA and IHR

It should keep the novice drivers away of powerfull cars untill they learn manners and such on the track

Or do you like to have a random noob using a bf1 and ruining everyone else race?
Also as litro told up there, there are separated days to drive specified cars as you want

Yea but I don't consider myself as a noob and going through the first few classes just doesn't interest me. AMG server was the perfect place for me (sure the lack of track changing was a downside but it didn't bother me) but seems like it doesn't exist anymore . Also I don't want to race on specific days to drive the car I want. If I feel like driving some car, I want to drive it when I want, not to wait till sunday.
So whats de problem?
Quote from Inouva :i think the system that is usig cargame is pretty good tbh, same did CRTA and IHR

CTRA had servers for different classes.

Cargame does not.

I'd much rather have one class servers, than just multiclass. unrestricted GTR's + GT2 + NGT is fine, but having STD+TBO+LRF+GTR+NGT+everything in one server in hopes of it filling up doesn't really sound too good. It's just a pain in the ass to find someone there that races the same class.

I kind of miss conedodgers AS3GTR server. that was atleast enjoyable.

Quote from Inouva :It should keep the novice drivers away of powerfull cars untill they learn manners and such on the track

Agreed, but when a more experienced driver is restricted to the slower cars, it's just f'ing retarded. (Inb4 hurr durr drive moar on the server)

Just a better example of CD server, everyone was able to use any GTR they wanted. There was slow people, and accidents happened, but mostly everyone knew how to drive already.
what in the actual **** are you thinking.
After over 4 years waiting for something to happen in LFS there's no surprise there aren't any proper public race servers. There are almost always over 30 races on Cargame server, which is mixed class. There are other servers running but they're usually empty (or with up to 5 racers), then bunch of drift servers and some practices going on.

There's no place to race casually. I'm not into 1 server, because there are much more players to just fit into one server. (I hope I understand the idea properly). My ideal online experience would be couple of race servers covering each class of cars with track rotation, so you can really choose what you want.

When I began in 2009 there was this GTR server with AS National track over and over again (I can't recall its name right now). Then it was replaced by AMG's version of the same track/car combination. But then, there was the GTR server with track rotation...almost always empty. I never understood this, why would anyone play the same trick with the same car for over 4 years and decline opportunity for something new.

Another thing which sucks is there's nowhere to race in the night. There's just no server. But I understand, even if there were servers in western/eastern parts of the world, it would too laggy to play. That's why we must develop FTL transfer
I miss [FM] FOX Junkies. No SS racing except for demo servers nowadays.

edit: Racing hours stink, too. Peak hours are 3-6 pm here, when I'm always ****ing busy.
Quote from Rappa Z :I miss [FM] FOX Junkies. No SS racing except for demo servers nowadays.

me too
no because we don't have a system in place to funnel people into the appropriate race.

it would be awesome to have just one destination server to head to that would then split out joiners into various groups based on relative location, skill, etc (which could be served invisibly by different machines). but has any company figured all that out yet???

lfs has the system perfect for it. power to the users, the admins, less forced organisation, more freedom.
Quote from Rappa Z :I miss [FM] FOX Junkies. No SS racing except for demo servers nowadays.

edit: Racing hours stink, too. Peak hours are 3-6 pm here, when I'm always ****ing busy.

I suck at anything with downforce, but the racing hours always suck. Most everybody likes cars with downforce even so

Should there be just 1 Race, cruise, drift and drag server?
(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG