The online racing simulator
Handbrake
(8 posts, started )
Handbrake
Hello people this is my first threat on this forum so if i make any mistakes please correct me

Anyway my question is, do you guys know where you can get a handbreak for ingame use ( without i have to make one my self ) i would like a high quality one

Thank you.
The only manufacturer I can think of (off the top of my head) is FREX. Most of their stuff is super expensive.
Handbrake, then you'd need either your own USB controller, or their USB Controller to connect it to PC.

Now, Frex stuff is usually of pretty high quality.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :The only manufacturer I can think of (off the top of my head) is FREX. Most of their stuff is super expensive.
Handbrake, then you'd need either your own USB controller, or their USB Controller to connect it to PC.

Now, Frex stuff is usually of pretty high quality.

Thanks alot i was looking on that model a few days ago and i started to wonder if there was others but i guess not

im gonna buy that one
240$ for a handbrake? Seriously? Go to a scrapheap, rip one out of a car, wire up one poti or one simple button and your good to go.
15€ for a logitec attack 3 joystick.. "most used for ebrakes by drifters in lfs/rFactor."
Joystick is indeed the best you can get. It gives you an axis input for the handbrake. If you can find a way to hook a real handbrake up to a joystick potentiometer, you got yourself a nice handbrake.
Thanks for all the help i think im gonna think of something smart with a real handbreak if i cant figure that out im gonna buy one

Handbrake
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG