The online racing simulator
#1 - Dao
I need help with my game password please
Hey guys,

I have an S2 account which I have unlocked and play online occasionally. The problem is that I want to reformat my computer, but do not remember the password which I used to unlock the account at least a year and a half ago. I can try taking a guess at the password, but the number of stars for the hidden password do not match up with the guesses. Also the email which I used to register the account I can no longer access though I have not looked too much into password recovery. I'm not exactly sure what to do, though I can play in the mean time but plan to reformat my computer. Is there anyway to retrieve the password from my computer as its stored? Thanks
Hello!

What you can try to do is, first log in to www.lfs.net. Use your username and WEBpassword (the same password that you used to log in to the lfsforum).

Mind you, I just looked at the account details and wrote the following (thinking of the logical steps - I haven't tried it out recently, so can't tell you if it will work as I expect it to!)

Then click on account details.

You would be able to update your e-mail address to something that is in use now.

Enter the new email address and hit "update account details" at the bottom on the page.

Now you can enter and re-enter a new GAMEpassword. Again, hit "update account details".

You are likely to get an e-mail confirmation about the updated GAMEpassword.

Now you should be able to unlock LFS S2 with the updated (new) GAMEpassword.

Before you format your PC, check if the above works.

Hope that helps.

Good luck! *fingers crossed*
#3 - Dao
Hey thanks a lot, but I tried multiple times to log into lfs.net without any luck. I think that my game and web password is the same though.
Didnt you log in to lfsforum.net? Or was the password saved on the browser?
Hes using a demo account to post. All I can suggest is write the devs and provide purchase info/proof id you have it
-
(Silverracer) DELETED by Silverracer

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG