MTDZX - Version 5.1
(34 posts, started )
k
-
(rockclan) DELETED by rockclan
Quote from rockclan :Totally American to provocate a statement of the truth, with random bullshit which they think has to do with it, but actually doesn't.

Cause I remember I sponsored your ugly ass team a domain for 2 years, could have also been other way around, that I'd had sponsored you hosting. And if something bad would happen publically with LLM (like has many times in the past).. I would post a protest against that, and one would post such link...

You are so retu!

And you just made yourself look like a complete fool. I am not here to flame anyone, just sharing what I saw. I have no problems with MTDZX and find them very entertaining.
Quote from Sobis :What is wrong with you?

nothing, this is just the standard me vs kings XD
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :Yes, i still have a shitty laptop but not for gaming, also TRR offers a sub-domain as well. Do you need some more explanations?

He linked to a post on your site, if you click copy link it copies the trr adress. So dude check your facts before you start more useless fights with people. Or dont put stuff on your website if you dont want people talking about it.
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :Yes, i still have a shitty laptop but not for gaming, also TRR offers a sub-domain as well. Do you need some more explanations? I can have some

You got a point, but actually it was me who started it, altough I was right partially

Welcome back then
Quote from Mustangman759 :He linked to a post on your site, if you click copy link it copies the trr adress. So dude check your facts before you start more useless fights with people. Or dont put stuff on your website if you dont want people talking about it.

Cancel

EDIT: wait a minute, what so called "facts?" Can you give me exact details, so I can give you an explanation. What is wrong boys?
EDIT: or whatever, I go to have a long cold beer, later --->

btw, however, this has been a good entertainment, I have got fun here anyway

MTDZX - Version 5.1
(34 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG