The online racing simulator
Black screen when going online
Hello racers,

I have a problem with LFS. When I start LFS, there is no problem. Singleplayer works fine. But when I want to go online, there is a problem.

I can choose a server from the list (or go to a specific host immediatly), and after I click it, I get the loading screen (where the skins etc are downloaded). But then, when I should be looking with another driver, there is a black screen. I do hear some sounds (like the bleepy-thing when something is coming into the chat), but no cars. The only way to shut LFS down is using alt+F4 or task manager.

Once again: It is only when I am going online.
I had it yesterday as well, so I looked at my graphic-settings, changed something, and changed it back, and it worked. But that didn't help me out now.

PC specs:
CPU: Core i7 2600K @3,4 GHz
RAM: 12 GB
Video: MSI GTX 550-Ti
LFS version: 0.6E

No overclocking or modding or whatsoever. I installed my pc freshly this week, and all updates are done.
Ok, I got some sort of a fix for the moment. But I don't want to keep it like this.
When I connect to a server, and LFS is windowed, I start taskmanager, and I have my normal screen back. But when I don't start taskmanager, I have the black screen...

Giving LFS a higher priority in the taskmanager won't do...

Any idea's?
Ok, I am dissapointed that no-one gives a response here.
But for anyone having the same problem: I fixed it by turning off the option to let LFS get windowed during connection to a server.
tried windowed mode? and try reinstalling drivers if you haven't already.
As soon as LFS switches from windowed mode to full screen mode (or from full screen mode to windowed mode), it goes to black screen when I enter a race (single- or multiplayer).
I didn't figured that out earlier, because for single player it doesn't go windowed.

And racing in windowed mode just sucks big time.

And all the drivers are reinstalled, which didn't work, and updated, which also didn't work.
I had it happen before, but it went away after a while, which was strange. I possibly changed something without noting it.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG