The online racing simulator
fackyeah! tastes sweet on Galaxy s2 and it's free.

/flamesuitON has better graphichs than lfs /flamesuitOFF
Bloody hell, 1,7 GB! A bit too much for my phone plus it would probably lag.
Quote from Sobis :Bloody hell, 1,7 GB! A bit too much for my phone plus it would probably lag.

Downloaded that thing. Graphics is nice on my Tegra 2 device. Content is kinda cool. Physics still suck.
Quote from Keling :Downloaded that thing. Graphics is nice on my Tegra 2 device. Content is kinda cool. Physics still suck.

It will probably lag on Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus, only 400 MB of RAM and ~250 MB of RAM is being used when nothing is running.
Quote from Sobis :It will probably lag on Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus, only 400 MB of RAM and ~250 MB of RAM is being used when nothing is running.

probably, lagging slightly even on my s2 during pre-race videos.
Quote from -NightFly- :fackyeah! tastes sweet on Galaxy s2 and it's free.

/flamesuitON has better graphichs than lfs /flamesuitOFF

thx for the find!

(also on GT-I9100)

downloading...
Air Control - addictive but at times you want to stick that phone into your skull...

OneT Draw - relaxing fun
Played Real Racing 3 for a day now and I like it.

I raced some good real tracks already like Laguna Seca, Hockenheim, Spa Francorchamps, Mount Panorama etc. against acceptable AI and other players

And hell - I got them all on my phone!

but: no internet - no game...
Quote from rediske :...

but: no internet - no game...

When the app asks you to change network settings, go to the settings menu and press the back button immediately. That's it.
Quote from Keling :When the app asks you to change network settings, go to the settings menu and press the back button immediately. That's it.

thx! works!
'Where's My Water?' is my current favorite little game.

You have to direct jets of water (with proper fluid dynamics modelling) to a target by hollowing out the ground it flows in and later with various movable valves and platforms plus extra liquids with different properties.
*bump*

Update available for Hill Climb Racing again...

- New Level: Mountain
- Increased max engine level for Tank and Snow Mobile
- Other minor tunes

all my friends play that game in class

Only "game" I have on my phone is a GBC emulator, mostly playing Tetris and Pokemon Kristall (most games don't work too well with touchscreen controls), just made it through the elite four for the first time and reached Kanto

And the flight radar app still is great.
I like to play a free android tetris game whenever I find myself waiting. I think it's called puzzlestar.
Snesoid
Super Stickman Golf 2
Hill climb racing... it's the only game i have on my phone
Dammit, I'm starting to regret deleting it as it's becoming more and more interesting
I downloaded Aces Of The Luftwaffe the other day and I like. It gives you quite a challenge.
Also, for the zombie apocalypse lovers, there is a game called Into The Dead.
Then, a game called Wingsuit where you (Cpt. Obvious warning) fly down the mountain in a wingsuit. It's not so spectacular, but good enough if you are really bored and want to kill some time.
Then there's Rope Escape. You play as a guy who obviously wants to be Tarzan.

I think that would be all for now.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG