The online racing simulator
Quote from BlueFlame :I actually agree with a multitude of things Hitler did and stood for, he still is to date, the best chancellor of any country economically speaking.

ehm, what econonimcal stuff are you talking about? Most of the "good" stuff he pushed through were old ideas from the Weimarer Republik, that got lost in its multiple party madness. And his employment/whatever programs were funded with non-existent money. He was just (for that time) charismatic as ****, and managed to get crisis-ridden Germany to follow his weird ideals.

There is actually a rather interesting book topping our book charts atm. Its story starts with Hitler awaking in modern day Berlin, where he gets a job as a Hitler imitator in a TV show, and finds his ways to power again. I haven't read it yet, but friends of me did, and told that its a surprisingly good read and quite disturbing. Dunno if there are translations yet.
http://www.amazon.de/Er-ist-wi ... imur-Vermes/dp/3785747411
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Hitler did actually do SOME good for Germany. Yes his evil actions far outshone the good things he did but Hitler did manage to do some positive things for Germany.

When 'good' things are done in service to and for the purpose of an evil cause, are they still good? It's an interesting question really.
Quote from Jertje :When 'good' things are done in service to and for the purpose of an evil cause, are they still good? It's an interesting question really.

Just look at the history of the Autobahn. It wasn't built for the military.
Quote from ACCAkut :

ehm, what econonimcal stuff are you talking about?

Two people already mentioned some of it. So clearly it's not just me that thinks this way.

But we get it, as a German you are supposed to feel infinite guilt and disregard any good that WW2 did Germany. Without going into details Germany is what and who it is today BECAUSE of WW2. Even today it's still an economic powerhouse, the only real European player in global manufacturing.
It is just impossible for anyone to be thoroughly bad person. Even some of the worst mafiosos and war criminals had children and wives and friends they treated well and so forth. It's not like hitler was painfully murdering every single person he could just because he was "so evil". The history record is there for everyone to see but just like with stalin or mussolini you can still see it was not some good things and then some bad things. It was mostly bad but that doesn't mean everything was bad or that just because everything wasn't bad it doesn't mean he wasn't a bad person.
One who loves animals cant be a bad person.he had a german shapperd
Plus there's Castro who made the CIA look just flat stupid. Trying to assassinate Castro a hundred thousand times.. and failing. There's a certain excellence in making Americans look stupid.

Quote from Hyperactive :It is just impossible for anyone to be thoroughly bad person. Even some of the worst mafiosos and war criminals had children and wives and friends they treated well and so forth. It's not like hitler was painfully murdering every single person he could just because he was "so evil". The history record is there for everyone to see but just like with stalin or mussolini you can still see it was not some good things and then some bad things. It was mostly bad but that doesn't mean everything was bad or that just because everything wasn't bad it doesn't mean he wasn't a bad person.

Well to me, I revere Stalin to be more of an evil person than Hitler, seems like Stalin's wrong doings were completely shadowed by Hitlers assault on those who suffered in camps and so on.

Stalin actually had more blood on his hands by the end of WW2 and the majority of the people he killed weren't doing anything wrong in the sense that, he didn't just kill people that didn't follow his ideal, he just killed everyone.

The Ribbentrop pact was a joke, but the Russians got away with taking half of Poland in an agreement with Germany at the time yet only the Nazi regime were attacked by the allies!?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ribbentrop-Molotov_Pact

There's a story about Soviets who came across a Polish cancer hospital ward full of women and they were raped and the building was burnt with them inside. I have seen it written before but just did a search now and can't find it, so maybe its not true but just check these links here and you'll see that in actuality even the Nazi's have never been at the extreme end of the scale.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_invasion_of_Poland
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S ... s_%281939%E2%80%931946%29

So majorly OT but fuk it, deal wid it.

It was only when I left school I realized that the shit we get fed in neo-allied country schools is BS and they lick the Soviets, British, and Americans arses whilst making the Nazi's look as bad as they possibly could. (In school they would also go as far as to say people like Heinz Guderian and Erwin Rommel were morons) I mean, peoples attitudes are that the Nazi's are the only group of people to have committed atrocities when in reality, atrocities are still happening today on a civilian scale.
Quote from CrAZySkyPimp :

Well it's a forum, designed for keyboard inputs of a discussable nature, so indirectly, yes, it's a chat room.
Quote from bmwe30m3 :BlueFlame, lets take it like this then:

2*apples=(360 apples/4 apples)
1. we do brackets first so 360 apples/4 apples = 90 apples
2. we know that 2*the amount of apples is the amount that we want to know
3. 2* the amount of the apples is 90 apples, to know the amount we want to know, we divide it by 2.
4. so if 2*apples is 90, then we get that 90/2=45
5. so the amount of apples is 45.

You don't divide 360 apples among 4 apples. You divide 360 apples into 4 baskets or something like that.
That's strange, I thought this was the funnies thread?

On topic:

Quote from imthebestracerthereis :That's strange, I thought this was the funnies thread?

Don't let the thread title misguide you, this is the chatroom as BlueFlame said.

The Inevitable Picture Thread IV: A New Funny
(3741 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG