The online racing simulator
2013 Dakar
(8 posts, started )
2013 Dakar
I was very disappointed not to experience the epicness of Dakar on EuroSport LIVE. It was scheduled two days ago, LIVE @ 20:15 GMT +2, but it wasn't so. Pretty much the same deal for Friday - was supposed to be shown LIVE @ +/- 21:00 GMT +2, but instead, some peeps were going down freaking hill with 'em skis.
Quote from MousemanLV :I was very disappointed not to experience the epicness of Dakar on EuroSport LIVE. It was scheduled two days ago, LIVE @ 20:15 GMT +2, but it wasn't so. Pretty much the same deal for Friday - was supposed to be shown LIVE @ +/- 21:00 GMT +2, but instead, some peeps were going down freaking hill with 'em skis.

there is nothing about it on TV somehow, only some 15min days results at 23:45 on a small news channel. Guess VW not participating with a works team didn't help.
In germany I saw some higlights thing at ~23:00 on eurosport.
Supposedly there is live coverage earlier in the day but did not catch that yet.
We get the daily Dakar 26' here. You guys ever heard of it?
im dissapointed, i wanted Al-attiyah to win but it was impossible with such an unreliable turd that he was driving. it does have potential though. Now we have to wait for Petterhansel to crash out or something. I hate the guy since the last year shenanigans against robby gordon.

2013 Dakar
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG