The online racing simulator
GT1 World Series 2013: Round 3 LIVE STREAM 12 January, 17:55 UTC
Stream On-Demand: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3
Qualifying Results: http://tracker.newdimensionracing.com/qualifying.html
Tracker: http://tracker.newdimensionracing.com/
NDR IRC: irc://irc.gamesurge.net/ndr
Circuit: Westhill International
Race Duration: 1036km, 200 laps

Race broadcast will start around 17:55 UTC on Saturday, Commentary by Chris Wilkinson (I hope) and others. We'll have interviews (if people step up for them), and you can ask us (relevant) questions to answer on air in the #ndr channel on irc.gamesurge.net or here in the broadcast thread.

Team Vires are on pole, followed by Genuine Racing and ineX racing. 25 cars attending qualifying, the top 13 qualified within 1 second of each other. Westhill International is a challenging circuit, with fast, blind corners and very few places to overtake easily. Look for tyre life to be an issue here, and any XRRs are likely to risk a trip to the vast gravel traps that Westhill offers.
Good luck everyone! IMO it is going to be 1 exciting and really hard race.
Good luck

Don't do anything in the first 5 min. that might hurt you for the next 5 hours

I'm be watching if I can
Quote from krkriv :Good luck everyone! IMO it is going to be 1 exciting and really hard race.

yea budday. Our goals of the race:
Survive lap 1.
Finish on am class podium.
Good luck everyone to the race!
Almost about to start guys! Make sure to tune in, and keep us amused with your questions for us here or in the IRC!
#8 - Sobis
Turn it on already!

E: Thanks!
#9 - IMOL
Good luck everybody! Show us some proper racing guys! I can be on interview btw... Not needed but anyway
Good luck everyone, hope to see a great race.
Dig deep Jake or Ill have to ground you :P
Why arent lapped cars allowed to unlap themselves during safety car periods?
They were probably multiple laps down.
Quote from BobtailVW :Why arent lapped cars allowed to unlap themselves during safety car periods?

Cars between the leader and the last car on the lead lap get to overtake the queue to gain one lap back during each Safety Car period.
Stream is now available on demand on YouTube (NDR's YouTube: lfsndrtv)

Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3
Good luck to everybody, i will join if i get S2.
Wilks <3
I got Wilk's back for the 24hr race. Need to up his "incredible" comments.
I'm still gonna haffto weasel my way into commentating. Talk about hockey during the middle of the night :P

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG