The online racing simulator
Team [400] would like to announce 2 new driver
(25 posts, started )
Team [400] has recruited 2 new drivers

[400] Euromann
[400] Defekt'

Welcome to the team guys hope u have alot of fun at 400. Euromann was a former member of team 400 but has got the love back for lfs so he has decided to come back to the team he once loved. Defekt' was a former member of Fusion but he has some concerns with some of his old teammates, so he decided to join the team. I wish the new members alot of good luck with there new team.
[thanks for that!]
welcome guys
this looks like a very yellow thread WOOT
wish you all the best
Quote from rc10racer :Team [400] has recruited 2 new drivers

[400] Euromann
[400] Defekt'

Welcome to the team guys hope u have alot of fun at [400]. [400] Euromann was a former member of team [400] but not has got the love back for lfs and has decided to come but to the team is was loved. [400] Defekt' was a former member of team Fusion but he has some concerns with his former team, so he decided to join team [400]. I wish the new members alot of good luck with there new team.

[400] J. Pickard

HELLO :MY NAME IS RICARDO I belong to team 400?
thanks
Quote from rc10racer :Euromann was a former member of team [400] but not has got the love back for lfs and has decided to come but to the team is was loved.

I'm surprised nobody else has said this yet, but I'll risk it: What language is that sentence in?

I always thought you were English?
That's a spoof of [720] right??
no _RM
Take a look at the dates of the original posts, RM.
Its good to see this team back again!!

Again like I said last night to some of its remaining members, I've heard a feck load of funny stories about most of you guys and the golden (olden :razz days its just a shame I wasn't around sooner to help take the piss!!

Anyway good luck in the future with [400] - I hope you boys get some more talent together again and get to competing against the rest of us!

Kev, You haven't read or heard the worst of him yet.

RidersMotion, Don't be a fool!
Rooble, stop being sexy juice!
Yellow ftw
Quote from ivan.f :HELLO :MY NAME IS RICARDO I belong to team 400?
thanks

No your ass is mine!!

Anyway, it is good to see the old farts back aagin, and if you find the time and the will to get into something else than XFG/BL1, we at teamXFR will be happy to pwn your ass
this is an old thread bumped by Ivan.F, i doubt they are back
Oh well, nice bump, ivan.f.
well, i was suprised when i checked serverlist: 400 team, i think they are back then, also speaked with one of them
From what i know there are back but best to speak someone in the team tbh.
Quote from rc10racer :From what i know they are back but best to
speak someone in the team tbh.

22 and still you can't spell...
Quote from zeugnimod :Interesting avatar.

Indeed.

Can we apply to become members of the 'I'm on Riders Motion's avatar' group?

I'd like to join
yes that is very interesting
400 back? i can say that my moments with that team were great and with a lot of fun driving the good old bl and gti combo,with people like aussie, reef, oz etc

Good luck guys
yes team 400 are back
and as a old member its great to see them (and aussie) return
hiya guys & good friends yes its offcial [400] back we returned in may 08 thanks for the post guys yes its an old post but who cares nice to see some old faces still playing ,we have some new faces to [400] and some old aussie ,alzy juan,pedro,russ,dogboy and myself , this info for the guys that join us on voice coms friends and team m8 are welcome ventrilo.com download clint version its free server name exiles ip 91.192.210.44 port 3913 no pw friends and team m8 only thxs again guys nice see you all

(25 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG