The online racing simulator
Please re-read my post.
A pre-qual is not a qual, or a race. Really.
A DSQ is way top harsh for such a thing in a session like that, that had no impact on others.
What's to re-read? It is an official session, period. Also, no matter how harsh or how small a rule is, a rule is a rule. When you break it, you suffer the consequence listed.

Only one needing to re-read here is you. This stuff should be in the pre-qual thread, not poluting the purpose of this thread. The clear lack of emotional control has you blurting out things in here when there is no reason to. Get your act together, admit you are at fault, and take the consequences.
I am sorry if I made it look like I ment this only for GT1WS. This is not the first time I disagree with a thing like this. And I thought this was whar the thread is about. I was simply trying to state ny own opinion. I am not affected by any mood, please dont have a go at me when disagreeing. I respect your opinion and is gladly Reading them. And I disagree with you, but I respect that is your opinion.

I have admit I made a mistake, but that belongs to GT1WS thread. Will post here later and see if I can describe what I mean in a more understandable way. Now, I am back to work.
I think this race was one of the cleanest race of top level LFS series for a long time. Only few protest and exept in last hour one car, only few moment. Some really great racing for podium and only one SC !
That one sc helped us out immensly

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG