The online racing simulator
WLM Road Series
(21 posts, started )
WLM Road Series
White Lightning Motorsports. would like to announce our first event since we joined the LFS community, the WLM Road series. This will consist of multiple car classes on all different types of LFS road courses. All races are designed to take 30-45 minutes. There will be a 15 minute qualifying ​session at the beginning of each race. The race will begin as soon as the qualifying is over. When you finish qualifying park your car in the pits, DO NOT spectate. If you are spectating at the end of qualifying, you will be forced to start in the back. Be ready to put on your race setup and fuel either before qualifying is over, or right before the race. All times posted below are the times that qualifying begins. Races will all be in the WLM public server. The server is still under construction but when it is up we will be racing the track in which the next race is on.

Schedule:
​UFB (UFR 45% Restriction)- SO6R 25 Laps. January 19th, 2013 16:00 UTC
XFG- FE2 25 Laps. February 2nd, 2013 16:00 UTC
RB4- SO5 23 Laps. February 16th, 2013 16:00 UTC​
UF1- AS1 30 Laps. March 2nd, 2013 16:00 UTC
XRT- FE3 20 Laps. March 16th, 2013 16:00 UTC
FXO- AS7 15 Laps. March 30th, 2013 16:00 UTC
​​
2nd:15 Points
3rd:10 Points
4th:8 Points
5th:6 Points
6th-8th:5 Points
9th-10th:3 Points
11th+:1 Point​

Server: [WLM]Racing
Password: WLMRS

To register for the event please post the following information. Registration closes 15 minutes prior to the start of qualifying.
Full Name:
LFS Username:
Team Name:

Example
Full Name: Gage Reisinger
LFS Username:gagemr
Team Name: White Lightning Motorsports

gagemr
Cinema OG
TheSAgibbs
NX
Full Name:Stephen Gallagher
LFS Username: SpeedWerx
Team Name: White Lightning Motorsports
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Their is a countdown to the race on our events page! Makes it a whole lot easier White Lighting Motorsports Events
-
(TheSAgibbs) DELETED by TheSAgibbs
#3 - _NX_
Race start times in GMT +2??
Quote from _NX_ :Race start times in GMT +2??

18:00

Very helpful organisation.
#6 - _NX_
#8 - _NX_
Wait a second...UTC=GMT?....I'm really f*c*ing stupid dude!
UTC is GMT just a few seconds more exact. Race times will not be moved. These times are when me and the rest of my team have the ability to host an event. I am aware it is a bad time for some people but we cannot make it a better time for everybody.
Quote from gagemr :UTC is GMT just a few seconds more exact. Race times will not be moved. These times are when me and the rest of my team have the ability to host an event. I am aware it is a bad time for some people but we cannot make it a better time for everybody.

16 utc is fine i do the GT3 enduro league at around that time
#11 - _NX_
Quote from gagemr :UTC is GMT just a few seconds more exact. Race times will not be moved. These times are when me and the rest of my team have the ability to host an event. I am aware it is a bad time for some people but we cannot make it a better time for everybody.

No problem!Races start times are correct!
I only thought yesterday little bit wrong races start times xD

But NOW,all is okay
#12 - _NX_
Full Name:Sebastian Siren
LFS Username:_NX_
Team name:AON Simsports
-
(RandomnessInside) DELETED by RandomnessInside
Full Name:Jonne Hannula
LFS Username:diitseipoika
Team name:TeamRockRacing
#15 - fre2
Full Name: frei
LFS Username: fre2
Team Name:
WLM Road Series Round 1
Ok, for updates on the race goto our events page. You can look at registered racers and a live countdown til the race starts. Also if you want to spectate the results LIVE then you can goto the servers page >find our server and watch racing from a spectators view.

Full Name: Rony Kronpušs
LFS Username:
Eclipsed
Team Name:
Race Green Autosports
Just curious to see,what will be there...
#19 - fre2
yea, i can get in server. Not.
Sorry guys.
The founder of wlm was no where to be found.. I'm the co-founder but for now i think ill be taking over.

Please Come to round 2 !
Quote from Cinema OG :The founder of wlm was no where to be found.. I'm the co-founder but for now i think ill be taking over.

Please Come to round 2 !

:doh:

WLM Road Series
(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG