The online racing simulator
Re Instatment
(30 posts, started )
#26 - th84
Quote from thisnameistaken :I agree with this because I agree with everything th84 ever says, because it avoids me having to think about anything and I'm usually intoxicated enough that I don't care how retarded he is.

Awww, I love you too, sugardumpling. :lovies3d:
Quote from Scawen :That message might be seen if you try to view a thread that has been moved to the rubbish bin.

Victor says you are not banned in any way that we can see, and are in the normal S2 licensed user group.

So if you go to the main page www.lfsforum.net and try to log in, then you should be able to view threads.

It logs me in ok, but then goes straight to that message. Thanks for your efforts

AAnt
I found a never-expiring 4 point infraction that was given to you for this reason :

No respect for other forum users

I have removed this now, as it was causing us confusion, and maybe should have been one that expired eventually. I am not sure that I should have removed it though, as you really were causing trouble. When a user is constantly insulting other people and their posts are constantly being reported, so that the moderators are brought back every day, having to deal with reported posts, which is a total waste of time, you can see why eventually you are given a permanent ban.

So, I think maybe I've made a mistake by reinstating your account, specially as you have created a duplicate account instead of just contacting us directly, and already came here with the wrong attitude.

Maybe you can prove me wrong, though I doubt it. Good luck anyway.
Quote from The Very End :He left by his own will after a longer time of disagreement with the forum and the laws of physics.

I saw him/his account on a drift server a week ago. Maybe he begann taking medication
It's "well known" that he sold/gave away his account. I think he even said so himself, when he came back to the forum with a dupe account.

Re Instatment
(30 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG