The online racing simulator
One wish and many people want this [very long straight]
Hi guys

I have one wish on lfs s2 and really i hope to do it .

I hope that the designers streets you have make one street for Saudi drifting as you see many people now do Saudi drifting on lfs s2 and we don't have any good street for do this sport we need long street for we can go 240 km with car and vast for we can do we drifting .

Same Autocross 8 lane drag its good street for us but its very short we can just make 160km i hope to make this street more long for we can make 220 or 240km .

I am waiting for answer and thanks for every things.

And sorry for bad English .
+1 for this

absolutely at least a track which has 3-4km long straight

btw: wrong area I think

EDIT: not anymore
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :+1 for this

absolutely at least a track which has 3-4km long straight

btw: wrong area I think

thanks bro but really i don't know where i make this topic xD
#4 - m7trf
Quote from Abo_Da7m :Hi guys

I hope that the designers streets you have make one street for Saudi drifting as you see many people now do Saudi drifting on lfs s2 and we don't have any good street for do this sport we need long street for we can go 240 km with car and vast for we can do we drifting .

Same Autocross 8 lane drag its good street for us but its very short we can just make 160km i hope to make this street more long for we can make 220 or 240km .

+1 for this
and really i hope if you can take off the kink on the Autocross 8 lane drag street .
Quote from m7trf :+1 for this
and really i hope if you can take off the kink on the Autocross 8 lane drag street .

Thanks and really i hope that too.

+1 for this
+1 for this
+1 i think Scawen will Surprise us in s3
#9 - pipa
I actually wanted this to test the cars topspeed, not anymore i guess.
-
(shrar) DELETED by shrar

+1 for this
+1 for this

good point ,,

absolutely agree with you Abo_Da7m for many years ago !!! we talk about

Autocross 8 lane drag

kyoto oval

what ever !!!

for exp ... full speed for road cars xrg+xfg+xrt+rb4+fxo......

drifting

race

we need long long highway to enjoy with full speed

we r waiting so far for new maps & cars

but i'm very disappointed coz i know this will never happen
Not from Saudia Arabia, but I agree we need an Ehra-Lessien type track to test the top speed of cars.
#14 - Xone
+1 for this pro
nice idea

This is the correct and Manradh
Quote from ViKTOOR-LFS :good point ,,

absolutely agree with you Abo_Da7m for many years ago !!! we talk about

Autocross 8 lane drag

kyoto oval

what ever !!!

for exp ... full speed for road cars xrg+xfg+xrt+rb4+fxo......

drifting

race

we need long long highway to enjoy with full speed

we r waiting so far for new maps & cars

but i'm very disappointed coz i know this will never happen

Thanks bro and i hope that too
OMG
Thats an awesome idea
100% with ya bro
we actually need a long street for our drift stile
hope S3 will have a Saudi Drift cross =)
Great idea
See you
Sorry for be a party pooper, but is not gona happen...
Quote from Inouva :Sorry for be a party pooper, but is not gona happen...

u my pal are my best party breaker of year! AND ITS REAL TOO
Quote from Inouva :Sorry for be a party pooper, but is not gona happen...

Maybe it can, since it exists on real life (Ehra-Lessien, Volkswagen test track, length enough to hit 450 km/h with the veyron and 2 banked corners for +200 km/h)...
Quote from Si Mclaren :Maybe it can, since it exists on real life ...

Your point being?

Sure it can be done, but it will not be done.
Quote from Si Mclaren :Maybe it can, since it exists on real life (Ehra-Lessien, Volkswagen test track, length enough to hit 450 km/h with the veyron and 2 banked corners for +200 km/h)...

as lfs development speed and the thousand of request for new tracks it have in the improvement suggestion log thread, do you think that dev gona add that track in any time soon?

also it have more chance to "make" nordschleife first that the "track" those fellas are asking...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG