The online racing simulator
Post your #1 Christmas present!
(84 posts, started )
For me it was obviously the Fanatec CSR
Quote from lrk-racer :For me it was obviously the Fanatec CSR

Those are some nice presents around LFSForum!

Really surprised to see all the Lego around here.
Quote from E.Reiljans :call me back when Android won't be buggy vulnerable java-based shit anymore
wait, that'll never happen

I won't call you because I don't give a flying ****. I'll use a win phone when I want to see tiles, but when I really want to I just walk into the bathroom.
Quote from E.Reiljans :call me back when Android won't be buggy vulnerable java-based shit anymore
wait, that'll never happen

iphone k.
Quote from Hahmo :What do you exactly mean by a challenge? :P

You can't see the letters unless you look at the keyboard from an angle, but I'm such a nerd I never look at the keyboard when I type so the letters are quite useless in the first place..

wat

I've had an Arctosa for 3 years now, working flawlessly still even though I've thrown it a bit while getting serious.

But how can't you see the letters? Or I might have an older version with white letters.

Anyways, on topic:

You're right Niko, you have the version with the white letters.
#33 - Jakg
Quote from Hahmo :
You can't see the letters unless you look at the keyboard from an angle, but I'm such a nerd I never look at the keyboard when I type so the letters are quite useless in the first place..

I also bought myself an Arctosa for Christmas as my existing Lenovo one was starting to play up.

The keys are pretty much impossible to see (gloss-black on matt-black is a terrible idea), but i'm hoping that it'll give me the Das Keyboard effect (can't see? Don't look - you'll type faster).

Not sure I like it atm...
Quote from Jakg :I also bought myself an Arctosa for Christmas as my existing Lenovo one was starting to play up.

The keys are pretty much impossible to see (gloss-black on matt-black is a terrible idea), but i'm hoping that it'll give me the Das Keyboard effect (can't see? Don't look - you'll type faster).

Not sure I like it atm...

I'm loving it. I can perfectly imagine that if someone 'less talented nerd' got this keyboard, would have big trouble typing because they can't really hit the right keys. But as I stated before, I belong to the 'more talented nerd' category. :P

Oh and tw@tko, I wanted one of those. Gibe pls?
Favorite thing I got was a handle of vodka. Favorite thing I did was shoot my cousin's new Glock and AR-15.
*Check flag*

Yep.
Quote from Hahmo :Oh and tw@tko, I wanted one of those. Gibe pls?

Not if you call me that

Got it mainly for karting, but hopefully can use it for some gliding too
Quote from J@tko :Got it mainly for karting, but hopefully can use it for some gliding too

Make sure you post some footages.
Quote from J@tko :Not if you call me that

Got it mainly for karting, but hopefully can use it for some gliding too

+2 to footage!
Quote from Töki (HUN) :I won't call you because I don't give a flying ****. I'll use a win phone when I want to see tiles, but when I really want to I just walk into the bathroom.

Bathroom doesn't have live tiles.

Yes, I have Lumia and IDGAF

On topic: Huge box of Rafaello, some cash, two new cues and a case for them. Can't complain!
I miss Lego Soccer (football). It was the one lego set I remember having that I wish I would have bought more of.

I should dig out my Lego one of these days.
Another shiny new guitar to add to my collection.
Attached images
lag-jv200.jpg
To me, From me

Quote from Töki (HUN) :Make sure you post some footages.

I shall try! Most of my karting this year will probably be indoor, but I've got at least a bit of outdoor at some point. And gliding depends on how much money is taken up on the former.....!

EDIT: Oh yeah, and I suck at karting :P
Quote from J@tko :I shall try! Most of my karting this year will probably be indoor, but I've got at least a bit of outdoor at some point. And gliding depends on how much money is taken up on the former.....!

EDIT: Oh yeah, and I suck at karting :P

Damn! I thought you finally found something you don't suck at.
AMD FX-8350. I somehow got it under Christmas gift conditions.
-
(WayneRover) DELETED by WayneRover

Post your #1 Christmas present!
(84 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG