The online racing simulator
Camera Work
(3 posts, started )
Camera Work
Hi all.

I am an amateur film maker (basic basic video editing skills).

I would like to know how to get custom onboard cameras for the new updated lfs. I can do without but id rather produce a film that is worth watching.
I want the behind the front wheel cam and for it to stay the like you on many car drifting videos etc.
That is the main one i want other awesome camera angles would be great to... I've searched for a while now and i cant find anything to help me in this en-devour.
Options >> View:
  • You go to Custom camera
  • Make sure that on Draw, "body" is selected
  • And then you play with Pitch, Rotate, X, Y, Z offset to get the camera where you want
Alternatively, you could also try FlipCams
Also, don't forget to check Squid's excellent guide : Squid Guide
Attached images
2012-12-23_112126.png
Quote from luchian :
Also, don't forget to check Squid's excellent guide : Squid Guide

Anyways, i recommend you produce a couple of training excercise videos before getting started on a bigger one. Post them here, listen to criticism, make conclusions, improve on needed areas.

It will save you the trouble of having to improve everything at once after having put a huge amount of time and effort in realising one good movie idea just to find out you failed in basic aspects like editing or camerawork.

If you spend your time on excercises on pointless enough action videos (like do some drifting and just film it with good camerawork, or get a few good shots of a car cruising slowly and apply some good effects), you will improve the skills necessary without wasting a good idea of a bigger movie. A lot of good ideas are ruined by poor execution.

Camera Work
(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG