The online racing simulator
See any fireballs yet?
(40 posts, started )
"The sun will swallow the earth" - says experts... don't seem like it, more snow coming from the sky :P
Maybe the world end preachers were wrong?

(I told you so)
Damn Mayan calendar, maybe it doesn't translate well to gregorian.

Month Python time, Sooory, shall we all come back next week ?
Giant meteorite crashed into atlantic ocean few minutes ago....

edit* Friend of mine just sent me a picture that he took with his cellphone a moment ago in Australia, OMG:
(note: this photo is not edited in any way, straigh from the phone)
Looks painted. I can tell by the pixels.
I'm dead guys, an alien saw someone picking up their dog's crap in the park and threw up on me and my body disintegrated
Well, looks like I'm still seeming to be alive

Slept right through that one
Hello,

i report to you from alien spaceship, right now we are traveling in FTL speed towards Orion Nebula, this transmission might reach you with some delay.

There are more ships traveling your way and will soon attack, i was abducted and will probably have fate more terrible, than most of you.

These might be my last words to you. Enjoy your remaining time and goodbye.
Did you get probed?
only weird thing today has been that the moon was ****ing huge

taken with 200mm lens
Attached images
KUU.jpg
Duh... the world ends 2099, thats what I've always said. The windows calendar has the last date at 31st of December 2099, it doesnt go further. Microsoft obviously has some secret information!

Luckily, Im dead by then
Quote from Tomhah :Duh... the world ends 2099, thats what I've always said. The windows calendar has the last date at 31st of December 2099, it doesnt go further. Microsoft obviously has some secret information!

Luckily, Im dead by then

But after 2099 you just go back to 1980
Quote from Tomhah :Luckily, Im dead by then

You may be surprised at how long the robot overlords keep you alive to harvest your body heat and misery.
Geomagnetic reversal will happen in 2016, and we'll all die to cosmic radiation as the protective ionosphere vanishes.

See any fireballs yet?
(40 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG