The online racing simulator
LFSWorld Automatic Skin Resize
Howdy!
First off, sorry if this has been asked for before, if not, well huuray! :

What about the possibility to let LFSWorld automatically resize skins?
For example you try to upload a 4k skin, it's too big since the maximum is 2k. Wouldn't it be neat if the site asked you if the site should resize the skin for you automatically?

Or would this be impossible to implement?
Isn't the maximum 1024x?

However iirc, it does compress the skin if the file size is larger than the allowed 400 kB.
Hmmm.. I think you are right :s
Sorry the confusion!

However, I have found myself several time in situations where a 2k skin won't resize but just throws a message to me that the skin itself is in too high resolution. An automatic system for that - if possible, would be very much preferable for the lazy ****heads like me
Or you can just use your photo editor to batch convert all your skinz (back-uped) to 1024.

BTW, make sure no skin get uploaded bigger than 400k. LFSW's re-compression is pretty bad IIRC.
Quote from Keling :Or you can just use your photo editor to batch convert all your skinz (back-uped) to 1024.

BTW, make sure no skin get uploaded bigger than 400k. LFSW's re-compression is pretty bad IIRC.

The whole point of the suggestion is to avoid what you describe above. Because it's annoying to have to save every skin twice with the same file name at different sizes just because one goes into your game directory and the other is uploaded. Ends up messy with a bunch of skins spread out on the computer.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG