The online racing simulator
Some hit game I've missed?
(28 posts, started )
Didn't played on PC for a few years and I'm sure I've missed something really good but i'm not exactly a hardcore gamer who can play anything, I have pretty 'high' criteria as i can't be bothered to play something if it isn't really good.
Just recently finished all 5 episodes of Walking Dead game and that is a masterpiece for me. What i want from the game is that it doesn't insult me with stupid dialogs and comments, i don't want it to sound like a game, if you know what i mean. Walking Dead was like i was a part of Walking Dead TV show, no bullshit conversations and dialogs, they talk like real people, swear etc.. That's what i want, none of that "once upon a tiiiiime there was a princeeesss" etc bullshit.
I want something 'realistic', cliche free (as much as possible), something you would give an adult who doesn't play games generally.
And please no RPG's and stuff with 200 items in the inventar, i prefer first and third person..
Dead Space? The controls were a bit.... meh.. but it was a pretty gripping game.
Forgot to mention, not a big horror fan too, that spooky all the time type..
S3 :d
Minecraft!
#6 - PoVo
Call of Duty.

lol
Quote from PoVo :Because haz dialogue.

I take that back then. Minecraft multiplayer!
ftl
L.A. Noire... If you liked Walking Dead then L.a. Noire would be something similar. Also mimics technology... Same revolution as in Crysis with graphics. Noone got it better so far.
Limbo, Metro2033 (still for free on FB), Deus Ex 3.. just a quick glance into my Steam list.
If you like your games story driven, then there is Gemini Rue, To the moon, and "Home" (pixel-art "horror" adventure game - but not that "horrorful").
I also liked Deadlight, but this one is out for the consoles too, so you might know it already.
#13 - Vain
Spec Ops. It doesn't look like it during the first third, but it's one of 2012's milestones of gaming.

Vain
Quote from Vain :Spec Ops. It doesn't look like it during the first third, but it's one of 2012's milestones of gaming.

Vain

Yes, this, it's good experience, though it was forgoten by many already, because it isn't Call of Duty.

And To the Moon is also epic.
Cheers, some good stuff there, totally forgot about LA Noire, think i'm going for that.. Didn't even know about that Spec-Ops game, watching the trailer didn't really impressed me, I can still tell it's a game just by listening to the voice-over I'm trying to avoid any 'game' feelings, in games.. *runs
hotline miami, it looks awful and is very simple and retro, but the story and setting are fresh and exciting
Mafia II
I'm playing it/forcing myself to play it.. Not a shadow of the first part..
I would step a little out of your boundaries and try arkham asylum and city. Once you get used to it, you'll learn combos and the fighting gets less repetitive. You don't have to be a die-hard fan to understand either and all the dialogue happens over your radio, so you can take a mission.basically while doing a side quest. Free roam too!

Can't leave out the new Hitman either although i haven't tried it.
crysis bundle (1&2 part) right now i got it on steam for cca 14 € ...

definitly try that ( iv didnt )

see you around
Farming Simulator 2013.
Quote from Bose321 :Farming Simulator 2013.

Euro Truck Simulator 2 is enough

Anyway starting L.A. Noire tonight so i'll go from there..
Don't forgef bioshock. It's not creepy all the time as it's portrayed by the masses. Just has some scares here and there.
Mass Effect Trilogy. Best game I have ever played.

(28 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG