The online racing simulator
Connection error (Please help)
Everytime I try to join an online game I get the following error: "first sync failed".
- And when I try to run as host, people can't find me...

I've bought the s2 license yesterday and in-game I am registered with the new license.

What to do??
Do you use any car mods, if so remove them
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :Do you use any car mods, if so remove them

I've overlapped the XRT with a 200sx s13.

But I've seen on youtube, drift teams and such play togheter with for example supras, skylines and so on..
Isn't there any way of playing online with the 200sx? So that people can see it's a 200sx too?

Thanks though.
Don't believe everything that you see on youtube!

Vob mods are client side only,noone will ever see what have you modded there! Since they change cars shape and physical dimensions,they are incompatible online,some have found a way to walk around this incompatibility,but it's actually not allowed to discuss about vob mods here,as they are not supported by developers. Better enjoy this racing simulator how it's built,as it's not about how you look like,but how you drive!
Quote from Eclipsed :Don't believe everything that you see on youtube!

Vob mods are client side only,noone will ever see what have you modded there! Since they change cars shape and physical dimensions,they are incompatible online,some have found a way to walk around this incompatibility,but it's actually not allowed to discuss about vob mods here,as they are not supported by developers. Better enjoy this racing simulator how it's built,as it's not about how you look like,but how you drive!

I'm just confused about this whole thing and I didn't know adding a skin to a car wasn't allowed.

But for example with tweaks (since skins aren't allowed tweaks must be "super-illegal"), but I was just wondering if there's a chance to add horsepower or something within a server? I mean, there are drift servers out there, but it's barely possible to drift with an original XRT. Low boost, generally low horse power and no steerlock.

- I'm not trying to start a modding discussion, I'm rather curious about this subject. Is there, or is there not a chance to host "custom servers", like explained in the quote above?
They are not skins! They are vob mods,it's a big difference! Skins are jpg files that changes cars paint scheme,which is a normal everyday stuff here to express drivers individuality.

Tweaks are different story - they are external programs,that modify car performance data like engine power,turbo boost,tyres even steering lock etc. They are sort of accepted by devs,so they have allowed to host modified servers,where cheat protection is disabled. Problem with tweak - there isn't one for latest patch yet,so you have to downgrade to ver.0.6B. Feel free to google for it,as even they are accepted,devs still not willing to allow advertise them here massively.

About modding cars - you're in wrong forum here for that,so only unt google can help you out there too.
Quote from Eclipsed :They are not skins! They are vob mods,it's a big difference! Skins are jpg files that changes cars paint scheme,which is a normal everyday stuff here to express drivers individuality.

Tweaks are different story - they are external programs,that modify car performance data like engine power,turbo boost,tyres even steering lock etc. They are sort of accepted by devs,so they have allowed to host modified servers,where cheat protection is disabled. Problem with tweak - there isn't one for latest patch yet,so you have to downgrade to ver.0.6B. Feel free to google for it,as even they are accepted,devs still not willing to allow advertise them here massively.

About modding cars - you're in wrong forum here for that,so only unt google can help you out there too.

Thanks for all the information!
Helped a lot, cheers.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG