The online racing simulator
2013 Rallying (WRC, ERC, Dakar, etc.)
FIA World Rally Championship
FIA European Rally Championship
Rally Dakar

January 4th-5th
ERC in Freistadt, Austria, Tarmac

January 5th-20th
Dakar, Lima - San Miguel de Tucumán - Santiago, Peru Argentina and Chile, Desert

January 18th-20th
WRC in Monte Carlo, Monaco, Tarmac

February 1st-3rd
ERC in Liepāja, Latvia, Snow

February 8th-10th
WRC in Karlstad, Sweden, Snow

March 8th-10th
WRC in León, Mexico, Gravel

March 28th-30th
ERC in Armagh, United Kingdom, Tarmac

April 12th-14th
WRC in Faro, Portugal, Gravel

April 25th-27th
ERC in São Miguel, Portugal, Gravel

May 3rd-5th
WRC in Villa Carlos Paz, Argentinia, Gravel

May 16th-18th
ERC in Ajaccio, France, Tarmac

May 31st-June 2nd
WRC in Loutraki, Greece, Gravel

June 6th-8th
ERC in Rijeka, Croatia, Tarmac

June 21st-23rd
WRC in Olbia, Italy, Gravel

June 27th-29th
ERC in Ypres, Belgium, Tarmac

July 11th-13th
ERC in San Marino, Gravel

June 27th-29th
ERC in Romania, Gravel

August 2nd-4th
WRC in Jyväskylä, Finland, Gravel

August 23rd-25th
WRC in Trier, Germany, Tarmac

August 30th-September 1st
ERC in Zlín, Czech Republic, Tarmac

September 13th-15th
WRC in Coffs Harbour, Australia, Gravel

September 27th-29th
ERC in Mikolajki, Poland, Gravel

October 4th-6th
WRC in Strasbourg, France, Tarmac

October 10th-12th
ERC in Sanremo, Italy, Tarmac

October 25th-27th
WRC in Salou, Spain, Tarmac and Gravel

November 7th-9th
ERC in Martigny, Switzerland, Tarmac

November 15th-17th
WRC in Cardiff, United Kingdom, Gravel
Andreas Mikkelsen 2013.

Bear in mind that it's fan-made livery, official team presentation will be at saturday.

Official livery, more pictures at here
that's rather unspectacular...
German

Looks like 2013 will be quite an opened championship. I would bet on Ogier or Hirvonen!
#8 - JJ72
the paint the lighting sort of hided the fender and bodywork.
If the Dakar rally ever gets threatened in South America, there's always the US and our northern parts
updated it with the July dates... also this is the new logo for ERC.

Service park is set up @ Monte Carlo. Tomorrow is going to be shakedown.

More pictures here
I think it is really interesting to see that in two stages, Loeb built such a strong gap at Monte Carlo especially because no one get live timing in the car. That's mean that everyone was racing absolutely flat !

Loeb is definitely an alien but have to say that VW did quite an impressive debut and that Ogier is really in Loeb legacy.

By the way I know this is about 2012 season but this season edit made by Citroën is really awesome and show why rallying is fantastic. That's show as well how Loeb did affect Citroën reputation and how iconic he is for this brand. Quite interesting to compare that with other categories and see how people around the world are enthusiast for rallying.

Although it is in French (english subtitles available), this movie is awesome. Just show how rally is and how ppl around the stages are still passionate about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4GqtyErtIc

Quite interesting to see that a lot of people says that Rally is really low in term of business with only 2.5 (Hyundai...) constructor and 5 differents WRC but at the end of the day, there is still 390,000 spectators in French rally which place this event again as the 2nd biggest sports event in France after Le tour de France and right in front of Le Mans (254,000). That enables this county of France to earn 18,7 million euros in one week. Not bad !

Ofc it is Loeb's home but still look at how many people were on the side of the road in Argentina, Portugal, Finland,...
Big in france, dead elsewhere. With Loeb gone there should be more even competition and less dominance which should bring more fans to the sport, but as long as there are No fast Brits the success wil be limited(sounds stupid but true) unless the cars become more badass.
Quote from Mustafur :Big in france, dead elsewhere. With Loeb gone there should be more even competition and less dominance which should bring more fans to the sport, but as long as there are No fast Brits the success wil be limited(sounds stupid but true) unless the cars become more badass.

Argentina, Portugal and Spain still have a large amount of spectators as well. Though I agree about Loeb, his talent almost killed all the competition but still one thing, he has always had good competitors, thinking of Solberg, Marcus, Sainz, McRae, Burns, Hirvonen, Latvala but he does less mistake than them and probably get the best car.
VW win the first stage they compete in. Very good omen indeed. It seems like Loeb has this one in the bag for the moment though.
Quote from MoMo92i :Argentina, Portugal and Spain still have a large amount of spectators as well. Though I agree about Loeb, his talent almost killed all the competition but still one thing, he has always had good competitors, thinking of Solberg, Marcus, Sainz, McRae, Burns, Hirvonen, Latvala but he does less mistake than them and probably get the best car.

I honestly doubt he was using the best car the whole time, for instance hes most dominant year 2006, he was only using a privateer car and also missed a few rounds and won with ease.

There is no Question in my mind that he is the best that ever was.
Quote from BlueFlame :VW win the first stage they compete in. Very good omen indeed. It seems like Loeb has this one in the bag for the moment though.

Besides good drivers, they have all data and experience from Skoda and Seat, and VW has lots of experience building small turbocharged engines. I'm not surprised either.

btw, WRCforeva has SPEEDs (15min) broadcast on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpcweqS-wmE
Quote from ACCAkut :Besides good drivers, they have all data and experience from Skoda and Seat, and VW has lots of experience building small turbocharged engines. I'm not surprised either.

Of course but it's still a new car and a new challenge.
Turini (SS14) results :

Latvala Out
Novikov Out
Hanninen Out

Noice !
24mins for a 24km stage on SS14, somewhat treacherous.
Quote from BlueFlame :Of course but it's still a new car and a new challenge.

They had 20 000 km kilometrage, which is about 2 WRC full seasons.
Quote from TypeRacing :They had 20 000 km kilometrage, which is about 2 WRC full seasons.

Yea, well it just shows how dedicated they are.
Quote from BlueFlame :Of course but it's still a new car and a new challenge.

it is, but there are lots of parts that a basically interchangeable with the proven Skoda Fabia S2000 cars, mostly suspension. The engine seems to be all new.

Just hoping for more works teams now

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG