The online racing simulator
how to play autocross layouts in s2?
Hi All,
Im new to LFS and am having trouble getting S2 to play autocross layout. I am a full licensed S2 member. I downloaded the Tsukuba lyt by Arihyoshi (http://www.lfsdrift.net/layout ... uba-circuit-by-arihyoshi/) but cannot seem to play it.

The steps i took:

1. download rar
2. extracted and double clicked the lyt file.
3. Then got a message saying it copied successfully
4. went into singleplayer > tracks, selected the one with autocross and selected either the "week1","week2" or "week 3" layout.

All 3 of them seem to load the track but there doesn't seem to be any layout to it. it looks like random cones everywhere with no actual layout similar to the image. I used the scenery to match the image up to in game and the layout in the pictures definitely doesnt exist on all 3 weeks layouts... what am i doing wrong?

I did search but i cannot seem to find anything. Everything says you just load the layout and it will all be fine.
you put the layout in lfs/data/layout.

press shift or ctrl (can never remember) to access open config tracks.

looks like the track is build on autocross "X"..
Hold ctrl in the layout list screen, and select the Autocross X track.
#4 - delis
I guess you opened the wrong track and layouts... In your case you opened AU1 and used some 3 default layouts which were in LFS already. But if you want to use this particular layout, in track selection screen choose Autocross and press Ctrl and selec X besides the Autocross button and there will be the layout you just downloaded. Or you can just rename the layout file to AU1_xxx so you can use it in Autocross without selecting open configuration.
Quote from delis :I guess you opened the wrong track and layouts... In your case you opened AU1 and used some 3 default layouts which were in LFS already. But if you want to use this particular layout, in track selection screen choose Autocross and press Ctrl and selec X besides the Autocross button and there will be the layout you just downloaded. Or you can just rename the layout file to AU1_xxx so you can use it in Autocross without selecting open configuration.

havent tested this but by the sounds of it you are right. will test this tonight when im home. Thanks

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG