The online racing simulator
Where can I buy outgauge?
(10 posts, started )
Hello,

I saw some videos on the net of people who get by each of the quadrants of the cars to give the computer and I'd like to know where I can buy the card by giving
you apparently used a translator tool, because the sentence doesn't make any sense.

but outgauge is free and always integrated in LFS. And those tools that use it should be free too, and can be found in the either Unofficial Addons or Miscellanous Addons

edit: or do you mean cockpit clusters like this?

those are build by the people themselves from real car parts, I don't think you can buy it ready for the PC
Hmm.. Jetta.. Seems so tempting :P
Quote from ACCAkut :you apparently used a translator tool, because the sentence doesn't make any sense.

but outgauge is free and always integrated in LFS. And those tools that use it should be free too, and can be found in the either Unofficial Addons or Miscellanous Addons

edit: or do you mean cockpit clusters like this?

those are build by the people themselves from real car parts, I don't think you can buy it ready for the PC

But how do I connect the gauge to pc?

I used Google Translator ought to be Portuguese and my English is a bit weak.
#6 - Krane
Quote from Bruno M.C :Hello,

I saw some videos on the net of people who get by each of the quadrants of the cars to give the computer and I'd like to know where I can buy the card by giving

Rede de Tradutores qualidade de tradução de idiomas do resultado final para ser fodida
alguém sabe onde posso encontrar a placa que liga o mostrador ao pc?

does anyone know where I can find the card that connects the display to the pc?
Depending on the type of dashboard you will be using, you might be successful with Arduino microcontroller, but there is no universal solution.
Quote from Krane :Rede de Tradutores qualidade de tradução de idiomas do resultado final para ser fodida

The translator failed a bit there..

Anyway, like said above, with a arduino device it might work, depending on your hardware and electronic experience.

You can also google how to.

Now in portuguse because I had to write in english so anyone could correct me in what I said to him. Thank you!

Como foi dito acima, com uma placa de arduino pode ser que tenhas sorte e consigas ligar. O problema que vejo é se tiveres pouca ou nenhuma experiência com este género de material pode ser complicado mas se procurares deves encontrar uns bons tutoriais.
Quote from Austbong :The translator failed a bit there..

Anyway, like said above, with a arduino device it might work, depending on your hardware and electronic experience.

You can also google how to.

Now in portuguse because I had to write in english so anyone could correct me in what I said to him. Thank you!

Como foi dito acima, com uma placa de arduino pode ser que tenhas sorte e consigas ligar. O problema que vejo é se tiveres pouca ou nenhuma experiência com este género de material pode ser complicado mas se procurares deves encontrar uns bons tutoriais.

Se fores português podes falar pois eu percebo!

Mas onde consigo arranjar essa placa?

But where I can get this card?

(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG