The online racing simulator
LFS in other devices?
(22 posts, started )
#1 - style
LFS in other devices?
Hi.
I think that it will be a good idea that we can play LFS in other devices, mobiles, psp and others. The popularity of LFS probably improve and will be very good to play online races while youre out of your wheel

What do you think?
Not like you don't have enough noobs to ruin your race, let's let others play on phone while travelling on a bus on the same server. -1.
It's not NFS you can play on anything, it's a simulatior. You need wheels, end of story.
#3 - Mysho
OP, this is the dumbest idea I've seen here so far. A huge -1.
I wanna play LFS on my iPhone.

not
#5 - style
Quote from RevengeR :Not like you don't have enough noobs to ruin your race, let's let others play on phone while travelling on a bus on the same server. -1.
It's not NFS you can play on anything, it's a simulatior. You need wheels, end of story.

Probably no in mobiles, but in psp? I know a lot of people how play whit a gamepad and they are very fast
Quote from style :Probably no in mobiles, but in psp? I know a lot of people how play whit a gamepad and they are very fast

Maybe Andoid? (Galaxy S3 , Note + Note 2 , HTC One X , etc)
Anyone who backs this idea up is a complete and utter fool. Its like saying lets have a good time with your girlfriend, but with our toy robots doing it for us.

even more, i think lfs should not allow mouse or keyboard! Only controllers or Wheels.
Quote from style :Probably no in mobiles, but in psp? I know a lot of people how play whit a gamepad and they are very fast

I want to meet them. Also, that screen size the psp has isn't anough for precision driving. I don't even know why I bother to argue.
#9 - Litro
Quote from xtraction :
even more, i think lfs should not allow mouse or keyboard! Only controllers or Wheels.

U racist!!!
LFS is programmed for a completely different processor architecture than what current mobile devices run on, so you're out of luck.

As a concept, I don't personally see problems with LFS being on something mobile like Android, if the device has the power for it. Just plug the phone/tablet to TV with HDMI out, wheel to USB-OTG, and race away. But like I said, there's always that architecture barrier preventing it from happening.
Quote from xtraction :

hahahaha an optical/laser/IR mouse is exponentially more advanced and more calibrated than even the best wheel on the market. it's just a matter of feel

why would you want to remove it?
LFS available for ex. on mobile devices could be a nice idea... but in only in kind a way like this:
lets just make a totally diffrent game based on other engine in some kind of hmmm... like old 2D (fake 3D) minigames (single player game only) and it could be based as an example on top LFS leauges season where you can choose one of your favorite top LFS teams (with actual (or past for legendary teams unlockable after winning a season for example) skins and real racers names) and with similar tracks (ofc. based on LFS tracks and events) or something like that.
It could also include sth like team budget during a season and upgrading cars like in arcade games by levels (NFS).
It could also be a nice promotion/advertistment for LFS racing community.
thats only my idea, you can make from it a cruise game or a drift game aswell
-
(theodu69) DELETED by theodu69
Quote from luki97 :LFS available for ex. on mobile devices could be a nice idea... but in only in kind a way like this:
lets just make a totally diffrent game based on other engine in some kind of hmmm... like old 2D (fake 3D) minigames (single player game only) and it could be based as an example on top LFS leauges season where you can choose one of your favorite top LFS teams (with actual (or past for legendary teams unlockable after winning a season for example) skins and real racers names) and with similar tracks (ofc. based on LFS tracks and events) or something like that.
It could also include sth like team budget during a season and upgrading cars like in arcade games by levels (NFS).
It could also be a nice promotion/advertistment for LFS racing community.
thats only my idea, you can make from it a cruise game or a drift game aswell

Sounds like a plan! Don't covert LFS to another device, just make a game of it
I would like to have LFS Remote on my android, that could come in handy, but as an app for google play
Any one with a Win RT device here? Does your LFS work on that?
No, LFS won't run on RT. It's ARM, not x86.
Worst. Idea. Ever.
I've long considered this idea. Today's devices even support Bluetooth and can use Playstation 3 controllers! Would love to play LFS on the go! Many of these devices have the power to do such things!

The PSP is obsolete, but my PS Vita screen is amazingly clear and I guarantee that processor could run LFS with flying colors! Would be super fun!

Great idea, but is ages off!

LFS in other devices?
(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG