The online racing simulator
Javascript - lfswsrelay.js - LFSW WebSocket Relay Client
Quote from the_angry_angel :Docs: http://theangryangel.github.com/lfswsrelay.js/
Repo: http://github.com/theangryangel/lfswsrelay.js

A convenience wrapper to communicate with the WebSocket implementation of the InSim relay, for browsers.

Examples of usage can be found in the repo.

Not 100% complete at this point (I need to add additional InSim packets and a higher level API on top of the low level), but I'm working on it and porting xi4n's livemap.js.

Patches, forks and competition welcome

Sounds sweet (especially livemap port). I spent last night getting my Raspberry Pi to actually work with my SLI-M (Stupid windows sucks, and G25 won't work well in OS X). So my gauges thing actually works very sweet, even over a wifi network.

I'll haffto make a video of it.
Quote :Uncaught TypeError: DOM object constructor cannot be called as a function.

It says that relay.js's 330 line is bad.

EDIT: At this line we have Uint8Array which is not declared.
Are you using a modern browser? New versions of Firefox, Safari, Chrome support typed arrays. I don't know if any versions of IE support the same. IE also won't support websockets yet so it's just a bucket of fail. Try using chrome!

Aha! Line 330 of relay.js needs to call new UInt8Array()... not just UInt8Array(); (I submitted a pull request to you!)
I'm using Chrome 23.0.1271.64 m.
Quote from misiek08 :I'm using Chrome 23.0.1271.64 m.

I fixed a bug on the library the other day. Try again.. and make sure that the jspack-arraybuffer is also in the appropriate place (above the root of the lfswsrelay repo
Correct, Dustin has submitted a pull request that was merged 2 days ago fixing that (<3 Dustin)

I'll make sure that I get some test coverage going some point Sunday (doubt I'll have time before then at this rate tbh) and actually test in Chrome

Once I've got all the packets in, and I've added a higher level API to abstract some of basic stuff you'd be doing every project, I'll throw out a bundled and minified release
.. as it's 2 AM for me.. and I'm deciding my goal is to connect to my server, and spit out my current position on the track :P

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG