The online racing simulator
I'm reproducing it in a debug version now.

Has anyone got that with the engine switched on?

I'm looking at that fault with the "out of physics" system. But would like to know if anyone got it with the engine on as that would be different.
With some more testing we came to conclusion that your car must be switched off, and not moving. e.g. in that cases LFS stop calculate physics for car to save CPU power
Thank you - I think I've got it. Will upload an exe here in 2 mins.
Please can you try this 6B16 exe?
Attached files
LFS_6B16.zip - 1008.4 KB - 398 views
-
(baartlomiej) DELETED by baartlomiej
Quote from Scawen :Please can you try this 6B16 exe?

is it compatible? for every host it says wrong version
With B16 I can no longer reproduce the OOS bug.
Sorry, forgot to update that on the master. Now it works.
This is a client update?
All B16 versions are available now.

I found a good reason for this and fixed it. Can't reproduce now. So maybe that's it.

Doesn't really affect the dedicated server but that is updated too.
I don't know why is that happening. When I minimalize LFS and takes it back to full again, the wheel in the car turns fully at one of the sides, yet I didn't touched anything. I have to calibrate it again to get it to work. Is that a bug or is it me who does something wrong? Anyone able to reproduce it? I use G27, by the way.
I haven't changed anything in that area so that is probably not new.

Have you selected "calibration lock" which may help?
You have some magic powers you. When I locked it, it didn't worked. When you told me to do that, it helped So it was my bad, as always...
OOS reproduced by Bose321, and look at me. In the end of the replay the speedometer is crazy.

There is still an bug, when the minimum screen mode. I push the accelerator (I've used this mouse) I accidentally clicked on the frame of the window (top) and the accelerator stuck.
Replay
Quote from [Audi TT] :There is still an bug, when the minimum screen mode. I push the accelerator (I've used this mouse) I accidentally clicked on the frame of the window (top) and the accelerator stuck.

Clicking outside of LFS window makes controls freeze at the last position,that's normal. Done it myself intentionally for fun with RB4/FXR,when the fast turning is started,click outside from LFS window and gone to drink tea or something,while car turns enlessly.
Maybe Bose321 had B15 and that would explain it?

I can't find you in the replay. What time in the replay should I look?
FYI - I no longer experience the OOS- bug from 0.6B15.
-
(three_jump) DELETED by three_jump : obsolete
Quote from Scawen :Maybe Bose321 had B15 and that would explain it?

I updated to B16 before I joined.

When driving around it was fine, but when I idled it happened.
Quote from Scawen :Maybe Bose321 had B15 and that would explain it?

Use mouse, set thorttle to keyboard, hold it, click right click to top of LFS window, release thortle, left click to LFS and your thortle stuck. But you can easly reset it with pressing again thorttle.
I think he meant that :S

OOS now seems fine

edit: in Audi TT replay speedometer is crazy at 23:20 , that is already quite known. this is "bug in optimisation". you car is not moving and your engine is not running so LFS stop calculate physics for car. Scawen should also include variables wheel rotation to algorithm
Quote from Bose321 :I updated to B16 before I joined.

When driving around it was fine, but when I idled it happened.

Please can you check that the update was successful?

Does it actually say 0.6B16 when you run it? Because if you really did get an OOS in B16 that is serious...
Quote from Scawen :Please can you check that the update was successful?

Does it actually say 0.6B16 when you run it? Because if you really did get an OOS in B16 that is serious...

Yes it does say 0.6B16 in the main menu. I couldn't reproduce the problem on another server.
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :
edit: in Audi TT replay speedometer is crazy at 23:20 , that is already quite known. this is "bug in optimisation". you car is not moving and your engine is not running so LFS stop calculate physics for car. Scawen should also include variables wheel rotation to algorithm

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=76887
If you improve the autocross editor with a tarmac slab i would make sure some objects can overlap on it. Also any chance of a grass square ( or the ability to colorize it)
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :Use mouse, set thorttle to keyboard...
edit: in Audi TT replay speedometer is crazy at 23:20...

thanks for the helping
Quote from Bose321 :Yes it does say 0.6B16 in the main menu. I couldn't reproduce the problem on another server.

Maybe because this... I was the host and was the ping 180-250ms in everybody.
If you connect with a B15 client to a B15 server you get an error message: "host is B15".

This is pretty confusing for clients so I recommend every server owner to update to B16. Then the error message will be "host is B16" and the client realizes he has to update to B16 as well.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG