The online racing simulator
Multiplayer in the game
(6 posts, started )
Multiplayer in the game
There is an idea. Add in the main menu (in the game) the "multiplayer". If it is pressed, it will be a small menu with the list (Display list of hosts, Join specific host, start new host, find user online). It will be convenient to quickly jump to the next server.

Add the button "favorites", "history" and "friends online"
Favorites - a list with your favorite servers
History - a list of previously connected servers
Friends online - a list of your friends, shows who's online\offline and on what server it is with possibility to connect to it.
Quote from [Audi TT] :There is an idea. Add in the main menu (in the game) the "multiplayer". If it is pressed, it will be a small menu with the list (Display list of hosts, Join specific host, start new host, find user online). It will be convenient to quickly jump to the next server.

You mean when you are already on a server? If so, that would be pointless. Now, you press Esc and click on Leave (2 steps) and it takes you to the Multiplayer menu. Your suggestion would be the same if you pressed Esc and clicked on "Multiplayer" button.
Quote from [Audi TT] :
Favorites - a list with your favorite servers
History - a list of previously connected servers

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=1600
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=49405
Yes, I know what you mean. It would be good indeed, but it's been suggested many many times before, and I believe it's even added into the Suggested improvements log.
Quote from Flame CZE :Yes, I know what you mean. It would be good indeed, but it's been suggested many many times before, and I believe it's even added into the Suggested improvements log.

Oops, It difficult to read it all through a translator to me . I'm sorry.
Quote from Flame CZE :Yes, I know what you mean. It would be good indeed, but it's been suggested many many times before, and I believe it's even added into the Suggested improvements log.

I just read it now. I could find server favorites and server history but not a friends list which would show who is online and on which server. Invitations could be a nice thing to have as well.

Multiplayer in the game
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG