The online racing simulator
ShortOvalStockcars - Come try it out!
A Shameless plug for my new server...

ShortOvalStockcars
Contact and Non Contact Racing.
|Bangers|Hot-Rods|F1 Stockcars|Saloon Stox|

Theres nothing that beats fierce combat and racing on a short oval.

The short track means the racing is always close, an opponent is never to far.

The sever Rotates cars every 5 races, with each set of cars comes a new set of contact rules. There is also a special bonus every now and then...

Once entering the server, you will be greeted with the rules of each Formula, please adhere to them and have some fun racing!

I invite you to come try it out! Take a brake from the circuits and turning left...

You can also find more detailed info on our Facebook Page

Hello Guys! Just an update.

The server now boasts 3 unique tracks, each with their own character. Ive ironed out some issues with Airio due to my mistake, and i have added some new racing classes. Meaning the sever now boasts 29 Combinations of Tracks and vehicles, with a few novelty races thrown in.

A few people have mentioned there is to many objects. The tracks are detailed, and even for there small size, they feature 700-800 objects, to which approx 50% of them are visible at any time.

Its mega fun, the racing is short and close. it makes for some spectacular battles!

Don't knock it until you have tried it!
I'll come out and try it sometime when I get the time

Feel free to use any of these. I minimize the number of objects in my layouts . Not sure if these are too big for your ovals though
Our Oval tracks are "Short".

A Lap in an XRT is around 14-15 seconds in an XRT (2L Saloon Class)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG