The online racing simulator
Drift score offline
(31 posts, started )
Quote from Pablo Donoso :lol man I would buy you an S2 license just for having to deal with some S2 users bullying ya, I went through that as well as a demo driver and it's not very pleasant. It really only comes from a few users like that but not all S2 drivers are that way.

Well, I sure hope you keep promises!
Quote from Pablo Donoso :
Just the fact that you challenged him and were ready to back up your words while he was the one that couldn't backup his words and then left is all that matters as it shows who was better without even having to get in the car.

lol, well it turns out I suck at circuit racing, look at mytimes and to top it all of I suck even harder at drifting, so which ever way itwould have gone, he would've probably kick my .......
Quote from jaco1981 :
lol, well it turns out I suck at circuit racing, look at mytimes and to top it all of I suck even harder at drifting, so which ever way itwould have gone, he would've probably kick my .......

lol you know all it takes is practice to get faster lap times. The right car setups also do help but the fastest sets only go so far. It all comes down to your driving style and how you drive the car.

- In circuit racing and depending on the track, you'll have to have a decent set and smooth steering input.

- In drifting, all you need is a set that is stable while drifting at an angle that doesn't require any steering input to maintain drifting, and would also correct itself once you counter-steered. That's my preference at least.

If you need setups though, check out Setupgrid.net as they have some good sets to work with.
Quote from Pablo Donoso :lol you know all it takes is practice to get faster lap times. The right car setups also do help but the fastest sets only go so far. It all comes down to your driving style and how you drive the car.

- In circuit racing and depending on the track, you'll have to have a decent set and smooth steering input.

- In drifting, all you need is a set that is stable while drifting at an angle that doesn't require any steering input to maintain drifting, and would also correct itself once you counter-steered. That's my preference at least.

If you need setups though, check out Setupgrid.net as they have some good sets to work with.

I run a setup for both XFG and XRG for Blackwood GP that I found on setupgrid, best time in XFG just under 3sec of WR and XRG just over 3sec of WR, done 330 laps with each car and the laps is not getting faster!
Quote from jaco1981 :I run a setup for both XFG and XRG for Blackwood GP that I found on setupgrid, best time in XFG just under 3sec of WR and XRG just over 3sec of WR, done 330 laps with each car and the laps is not getting faster!

I'd say download the replay of the WR's and study them as much as possible, it will tell you where the car should be and how fast it should be going. It helped me a lot on KY oval by giving me an idea of how fast the car needed to go.
Quote from Pablo Donoso :I'd say download the replay of the WR's and study them as much as possible, it will tell you where the car should be and how fast it should be going. It helped me a lot on KY oval by giving me an idea of how fast the car needed to go.

Yes, have done that aswell, also spent hours with hot lap analyser, I will take both cars to 400 laps on blackwood, and then im chaning over to XRT, RB4, FXO and I will do 400 in each of them, what ever my best lap is, that it will be! lol

Drift score offline
(31 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG