The online racing simulator
#1 - Neh
Request Registrasion system
Hello everyone, I am new here. LFS server development, too. Could you please share registration system code? Does any such thing? : D

Sorry for me bad english. I'am for LTU.
Quote from Neh :Hello everyone, I am new here. LFS server development, too. Could you please share registration system code? Does any such thing? : D

Sorry for me bad english. I'am for LTU.

here
i think he ment something else.

That guests need to register/login when they join his server before they join the track.

See the pic for what i use as register/login system
Attached images
registersystem.jpg
Quote from Bass-Driver :i think he ment something else.

That guests need to register/login when they join his server before they join the track.

umpf..sry...

that looks cool, i could do with that!

Hey! Where you get that system?
Quote from volcomy2 :Hey! Where you get that system?

i made it :P and i cant release it.
because its connected with other features in my lapper.
Quote from Bass-Driver :i made it :P and i cant release it.
because its connected with other features in my lapper.

I have seen this system in crack drift servers
i have reg/login system on C# insim, but it not working, and i dont know way mybe any one can help me, pm and i will send you the code
#9 - PoVo
Quote from volcomy2 :I have seen this system in crack drift servers
i have reg/login system on C# insim, but it not working, and i dont know way mybe any one can help me, pm and i will send you the code

Well i think they found this link to our Teamforum.
http://lfsteamignite.freeforums.org/public-release-t5.html

its a old/bugged version of the ti lapsystem.( the downloadlink will be removed soon).
The newer versions will not be released.

uhm what about the cracked servers, you play on those servers??
Quote from Bass-Driver :uhm what about the cracked servers, you play on those servers??

so far, but the idea to buy a license, first i want complite my cruisu insim, just for learning that type of programming, now I stop at reg/login system bug. If anyone could help me pm
I heve login/register code but I don't know where to put it.: D
Quote from volcomy2 :so far, but the idea to buy a license, first i want complite my cruisu insim, just for learning that type of programming, now I stop at reg/login system bug. If anyone could help me pm Smile

3 years later, still demo.
Such a system is needed because on cracked servers it's difficult to ban someone because it are all fake accounts.

This guy has no good intentions with his 'cruisu' insim. Doesn't deserve any help, go ask Russia.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG