The online racing simulator
Absolute beginners LX4 @ KY3
(7 posts, started )
First of all, I want to thank You for your efforts which been put on this project. It really show a nice result. Somehow, I am a bit surprised about this work. Let me share my thoughts with you about this project.
The whole project is made in cinematic mode (the colours, the black boxes). Well it made me consider that you probably are really serious with this project and you wanna show us something. So I kept watchin' futher more and know what? I dont regret. It was worth it. What did I like the most? The camerawork. Especially if we are talkin' about 4 minute and on. The camerawork, however, is pretty average, not advanced, but I like the way how you tryin' to make a camerawork more advanced and know what? Somehow, it works and some shots are done extremely nicely. There are not one, two or three shots that caught my attention. There are more than that and I really liked it. I watched the whole video. I don't know how much you are familiar with video production, what is your experience, but this one was really decent, made with a right attitude. Keep it up! Nice to see new faces in this section with a decent, nice videoproduction. It's time for a fresh air.
Thank you for your comment
In fact, the video processing is not much I do not know all that I've learned is self-taught. Specifically for this video, I was very surprised by the results did not expect that the result will be as good as it has happened.
quite a nice video...still a lot to prove and I basically agree with seniecka but considering you are no professional in movie-making, it is pretty solid piece of work
#5 - Litro
Nice quality!
Yeah. I see some potential...
race was on sunday, video uploaded on monday. so thats fast too

(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG