The online racing simulator
May be in the ping bar add a cell of "Country".
For example,
|Audi TT|80|RUS|kick|ban|SS|T|W|
RUS- Russia.
hmmm, im just noticed that LFSStats stop correctly work after b9 (at b9 at already have crash) . b8 can use its only
Quote from [Audi TT] :May be in the ping bar add a cell of "Country".
For example,
|Audi TT|80|RUS|kick|ban|SS|T|W|
RUS- Russia.

it will get way too big and crowded!
Quote from Hector_UA :hmmm, im just noticed that LFSStats stop correctly work after b9 (at b9 at already have crash) . b8 can use its only

I understand you are saying that from B9 onwards, something does not work.

But what exactly does not work - can you explain in detail?
Scawen, i mean that soft http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=24933 acctualy i dont understand how its work, so explain too, but i can attach a screenshot of error.
also the game send this error messages in chat:
INSIM ERROR : WOULDBLOCK
FATAL INSIM ERROR : BUFFER SIZE
InSim closed : LFSStat
GuestSend : wrong mode
GuestSend : wrong mode
Attached images
sshot-41.jpg
-
(Frunze118) DELETED by Frunze118 : no more needed
Can anyone else confirm that or understand why the problem occurs?

Looking at the error messages described by Hector_UA it appears that the program (LFSStats) is causing LFS to send too much information to it.

Of course, LFS doesn't do that normally, so it must be that the program is asking for too much information from LFS all at once or it is failing to read the information that LFS is sending to it.

The result is that LFS is filling up the send buffer with information. It reaches 32K and then closes with the error "BUFFER SIZE".
hm, its such a wierd, it start works ok after move to another folder . sorry for disturb
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :DEDI Improvement suggestions:
1. remove line
/carshost=1
since its not possible to add AI's on host and this only confuse people

2. add line in setup.cfg equivalent to "Ply Name host" in cfg.txt
so we can easly set name displayed above all connections, or make that above all connections always appear server name

I've removed the /carshost line as you suggest, and added a /player line to the setup.cfg.

In fact /player has always been available, but not properly documented, so I'll update the Commands.txt as well.

// optional: the name of the host connection
//player=host
-
(Scawen) DELETED by Scawen : moving discussion off site
-
(tiagox) DELETED by Scawen : moving discussion off site
-
(denis-takumi) DELETED by Scawen : moving discussion off site
-
(cargame.nl) DELETED by Scawen : response to now deleted post
I've deleted the posts for now and will discuss this by email.
-
(Scawen) DELETED by Scawen : no longer needed
Maybe just a note for future updates.

Replays data caching or something similar to speed up LFS.

I have like 60+ GB of replays, and whenever I press replays button, LFS shortly after stop to respond. It seems like LFS is reading every single file. This also happen with far less replays. Some optimisations on that field would be good. but probably most of people don't have as much replays as I do
Will we be seeing B12 today Scawen?
No, there are just a few things still to do, making use of the incompatible version.

I hope to release it tomorrow so it can get a good testing on Saturday and Sunday evenings.
thanks for the info! i'll be waiting to test it tomorrow
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG