The online racing simulator
G27 Cant get to work correctly
(6 posts, started )
EDITEDITEDIT:

So this is the situation now: Even tho the wheel in the LFS dosnt turn correctly, the car still does what i do with my G27 wheel so its a minor problem now, the bigger problem is that if i dont hold the wheel all the time it starts to vibrate or how should i put it.. Going from right to left very fast and repeating (only turns a lil bit then turns a lil bit to the other direction and keeps going) I assume this is NOT normal..

Hello. Just got my brand new G27 from the mail.

Now I've been trying to set it up for some time and as u might guess, not going so well.

Where should I start, I installed the thing that came with the wheel profiler 5.10 if I remember correctly. Everything works smoothly and is accurate.

But in LFS (I have tryed couple of things like "let games control your settings" and not letting it do it, searched for the correct settings for the profiler AND the game, still the wheel in the game dosnt really turn the same way i turn it in real life..

(Sorry for my bad english but i guess u can still somehow understand what im tryin to say, lol)

So.. What could i do when the settings for the game and the profiler didnt do anything, is it the profiler or what is wrong here..

Ill add more info just tell me what u need I dont know what to say :/

EDIT::::::::

Ok here's the problem in nutshell:

When i turn my G27 just a littlebit it turns waaaaaayyy more in the game ALSO when i press the gear thingys behind the wheel the wheel just goes nuts, it kinda "vibrates". or something (This "vibrate" means the wheel just turns right and left so fast it vibrates)

Ok so what the heck might this be?
Don't worry, the wheel isn't broken. Most of us have same problem after buying a new wheel. I attached an image of my profiler, hopefully it helps a bit. (Ps. this isn't the only way to solve the problem, but this settings made the wheel work)

Attached images
G27_Settings.png
Quote from Speed Senna :Don't worry, the wheel isn't broken. Most of us have same problem after buying a new wheel. I attached an image of my profiler, hopefully it helps a bit. (Ps. this isn't the only way to solve the problem, but this settings made the wheel work)

It works now, only problem is the LFS car wheel not turning at the same time but can that really even be called a problem? I also mostly drive with the hood view anyways : )
Yeah, do you have same wheel rotation in Profiler and in the LFS? And notice that cars have different rotations, for example GTR has 540 and TBO (rb4, fxo, xrt) has 720.
Quote from Speed Senna :Yeah, do you have same wheel rotation in Profiler and in the LFS? And notice that cars have different rotations, for example GTR has 540 and TBO (rb4, fxo, xrt) has 720.

EDIT: I played with a keyboard and everything went nuts... Now i cant get it to work anymore.. When i steer straight in real life, tires point right.. I have 720 in profiler and game settings and in car settings (XRT) This wheel is making me mad....

also my profiler didnt work anymore.. It didnt find my G27 at all, so i re-installed it and it works for now.

Mhh.. Now it works somehow BUT is it just a typical problem when I move my wheel very fast just a little bit it starts to vibrate.. :/
The fact that is moves and vibrates a bit is caused by FFB (Force FeedBack), AFAIK normal For G2*.

(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG