GT2 World Series 2012: Debrief
First of all, we'd like to thank everyone for their participation in this season, the administration, the broadcasters, and most of all, the racers, for without you, there is no point to the former two.

If come next Spring there is still sufficient interest in GT2 World Series, I'm fairly sure we'll be able to bring it back.

I would especially like to thank, once again, Chris "CSF" Ford for this idea in the first place, and all the effort he's done. He claims he's done with LFS, and he does have a real job now, so this time might be the real time.

Leave your comments, suggestions, etc here, about this season and the future of GT2WS.
#2 - Hahmo
Well, like expected, the action in the final round was just amazing and extremely competitive. I don't recall seeing such close battles at the top since MoE. It's been a great season overall. Special thanks to the admins and racers for making this happen.
Was a really fun season imo, even though ineX either won or came 2nd in every race I think in every race there was always a story behind it and with a few little things being different it could have gone the other way in all of them. It was a shame that 3id gave up because they would have been a rival for the championship, just like last season we failed at the start but we still carried on. But anyway it felt like by the end of the season CoRe were getting closer to that level to be able to challenge us and that kept us on our toes even though they usually made mistakes which took them out of the fight, like I said it could still have gone the other way. Thats just what this type of racing is about.

The last round really showed how much things have moved on in LFS since the end of the season before, with quite a few teams with a better pace than what we did to win the season before, which makes it even better to be able to take the title when the pace is better than it has been before. Its leagues like this where the top drivers should show themselves and if theres a 3rd season I hope that even with a couple of guys going to iRacing, and a couple of others probably busy with exams we'll still have a team there to defend the hard work we did to win this season
I was only able to do a race, and watch a couple of the others... but how fun! The level in those races where extremely high, which made the grid super close. It was really fun to be a part of! I really hope the series will be back next year, and that I will have time to make it. I would love to take part in a full season!

Congrats to top 3! Hope to see this level in the leagues this winter as well!
Quote from Tomhah :Hope to see this level in the leagues this winter as well!

As far as I know then GT1WS will start in 28 days, according to this. Can anyone confirm this or give some information for upcoming series?

I did only 2 races aswell, becose I don't want to waste any time for league racing in summer. Organisation of the whole series was top notch. Big thanks for all of the guys who were behind this.
Quote from TypeRacing :As far as I know then GT1WS will start in 28 days, according to this. Can anyone confirm this or give some information for upcoming series?

I did only 2 races aswell, becose I don't want to waste any time for league racing in summer. Organisation of the whole series was top notch. Big thanks for all of the guys who were behind this.

GT1WS will go ahead as planned with the dates in the post you linked to. There are a few things being changed, so expect announcements and applications soon. :P
We had an awesome season at LLM, tied for 10th place in season even! 5th in each class and I even got an am class podium in round 1
It was really big pleasure to take part this season. Well done to the organisers and everyone who made something for this season! But, well looks like we(GenR) have to learn a lot. inex were too perfect, and this is something we still can't reach. Our Am car did great thru the whole season, even though they had some problems, like crashing - being last and then doing a come back.
Sad for CoRe for their mistakes. They had the pace to beat ineX, but maybe too much mistakes costed them the chance for the title But as Isaac said, the level in LFS improved so much since last season, just unbelievable.

Overall, we are satisfied with a podium in both classes (even win in am).
Next season we will try to be better and to make it harder for the champions.
#9 - Fuse5
wish i had had more time to commit to GT2WS but the time i did turned out well

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG