The online racing simulator
WKD Cruise Server
(31 posts, closed, started )
WKD Cruise Server
Okay, i will start of with saying this is NOT a flaming thread, as i hate them. But i am posting this here, rather than on the WKD forums, as my post will be deleted instantly, and because i want them to be aware of this case.

Right, lets start. WKD was a great server. By far the best insim of all (cruise) servers, and the best staff. Of course, everyone is different, and one may not like one other. WKD Also had the best layouts, and the best community. I started off as a cruiser who didn't say very much. As i came on before, and a long long time after, this year, in March or April to be exactly, and they had resetted their stats, and i missed my FZR, i donated instantly. 10 quid. Some time later, holy mate, also known as Anonymous told me, that i would be able to make a deal with Beav. I did. frequent donations, and i'd get Member 1. (for those who dont knwo WKD well, this is the first level that can take actions (kick, fine ban for 5 days etc)) I was a well respected member, and did my best, at all time. I put work in it, in being online as frequent as possible.

Some time later (cant remember exactly) I was promoted to Insim admin. (ban for 30 days). Also because of Anonymous. I was known as a fair admin. FacePlant. Of course, not everybody liked me, but thats natural. I started to train cadets and officers, and later on also Tow's. When Flipper was demoted, i was the only one actually training the towtrucks, as nobody cared about it. The towtruck section on the forums was a big mess, and unorganised. The police section was always well organised, mainly because of Bean.

Bamse joined the WKD team again. all was very nice, and was a lot of fun in the admin chats. I started handling some reports, and did good work. Or at least, everybody told me so. Now i am going to jump a bit of time. Anonymous wanted to leave. He was desperate to be demoted, But Beav didn't want to. Anonymous tried to ban himself, and failed, since there is a /unban command. Anonymous decided to do stupid things, to get demoted. And yes, he was. THat evening, i read the forums, and found out i was promoted to super admin. (ban 100 days). I was never given the admin password, but they told me i'd get it soon. I replaced Anonymous. Horn was unbanned, from serving his 999 ban. I was told he was WKD's worst admin in history, as i didn't know him. That was told me before, by the way. i think in my member 1 period. He told Beav he wanted FXR. He was immediately refunded. He was banned multiple times, including by me, for telling me to shut up multiple times. Also on TS, he told me i sucked the gentleman's sausage. Of course, in other words. Reports came in. and he responded to them in a immature way. COmplete posts that didnt contain more than HAHAHA. and lines and other stuff, which you wouldn't find in a normal reaction. Those posts were removed, and a nice notice from Beav telling horn to write proper replies. If a normal cruiser would do such a thing, that'd be a ban from the forums, but no, not with Horn.

Then Horn joined the team again. He was helping out with the website. Yes, it looks way better now. You can have that compliment. he became superadmin, with admin pass. (ban 999). Then once i had a very bad day. A very good friend of mine took the train to nowhere. I was AFK for a long time, when horn came online, and started swearing. A lot. This wasnt the first time tho, and i had enough. I took my WKD tag off. Someone asked me what was going on. I told him to come to server 2, as i wanted to keep it a little private from the other cruisers, incase i forgot the !g, which i tend to do a lot. I told him that i was fed up with Horn. I may have said some naughty words but never insulted anyone. Never. And not Horn either. How angry i was, i didn't. (think it's clear now). He set my cash to a minus value, which caused me to be negative cash banned with a account reset. I lost everything. And I had to apologise to horn because "i insulted him, and he didnt like me talking behind his back" Meanwhile, i was on LFS remote. He told everyone that i banned myself. No i didn't, you set my cash to -10000 or less. I apologised. And yes. maybe i was a little on the edge, but what do you expect when you lose a good friend. I was refunded everything. Did i mention i kept donating all the time? Yes, by this time. I had donated over 100 quid. i cant remember hwo much exactly, but this was reason enough for me to stop donating. As a wake-up call. It didn't help though. Horn was still in the team.

I have been moving house the past weeks, and saw that WKD had posted "Mr'Bamse has officially rage quitted life" on their Facebook page. I was curious on what was going on. I decided to log on today, and i checked out the moderator interface on both Bamses accounts. It seemed that he was 999 banned on both accounts. There was nobody online to ask what was going on. Then Stanley approached me, that he never got accepted on a towtruck application, and frankly, it was a mess, since i never train anymore. WKD has changed forums again, so i wasn't made admin there and i told him that, and that there was nothing i could do about it. He then told me that his friend Rajeev was 999 banned because of a lag hit to an admin. Horn told Stanley that he could be unbanned. But he had to pay 40 euros to Horn. (Not WKD). Sander was online aswell, and couldn't believe what was said. Yes, i trusted Stanley on this, as i know this would be a typical thing for Horn to do. He told me he would leave (as in disconnect). and i replied to him yes me too. This was in Dutch, as no other admins or members were on.

Later this evening Beav PM'ed me on Facebook. He asked "so you Left WKD?" I didn't know what he was on about. He told me he had searched through the logs and used Google translate. Hmm There is no better translator than a human being. Not even Google can make a perfect translator, And its worse when you translate complete sentences. Sander is also staff on my Minecraft Server, as i liked him, and he had experience as Admin. Sander went on WKD later, and he got instantly demoted. He told me this on Minecraft. He also said i was 999'ed. I couldnt believe it, as i dont know what what is going on.Beav told me that there has been a lot of rage against Horn lately. (I can see why, to be honest). Then i logged on to the WKD forums, and i saw a PM from Horn telling me that "He had reason to believe i spread out the admin password" At first, why the hell would i do that, and two, how can i, when i dont know it?!

Beav does not answer me when i ask what is going on.

When i was negative cash banned, Beav told Bamse to tell me i was immature.

Immature hey?

Constant swearing around on the server, while there is a swear filter, and causes you to lose 500?!
Answering appropriately on a report against him?!
Negative cash banning me, because i tell someone the thruth, and telling other people i banned myself?!
Personally charging 40 euros to get someone unbanned?!
Constantly DDOSing people he doesnt like.

I have contacted Bamse on Facebook, as i wanted to know what was really going on. Bamse has been DDOSed so many times that he had to have his provider change his IP address. Bamse has also been threatned by Horn, but i wont go into detail to that, as that is the business of the Law. He was banned on WKD because he left, and couldnt stand Horn anymore.

WKD is falling behind on cruisers, and yes, some of it has to do with the patch. Maybe 10%. But i am sure, that those other 90% have gotten to do with other things than patches. and as they probably still have the best community, and by far the best insim of all cruise servers, i think i know what can be a big cause.

Also, charging 40 euros to get unbanned is extortion. This is by law illegal. I wont take any action, but i highly suggest the victim, and possible others will step to the authorities. This isnt only illegal by law, it is illegal in the world of LFS aswell.

I will make it clear once more: this is NOT a flaming thread. And if you have some flaming to do, keep it for yourself. For me, this is a wake-up call to WKD and its cruisers. I sincerely hope all the best for WKD, as they simple still are the best. I do this for the other cruisers, as i probably wont get unbanned. Sadly. I thought people would be serious about aomething when they donate over 100 quid.

Regards,

Adrian
I love this, thanks for posting, just proves how stupid you both really are lmfao!
I am pleased i have entertained you with this topic. But it was not you i was trying to attract.
I used to have a Togepi, its accuracy was less than %1 so its attacks never hit anything. It was quite depressing but you have brought a light to my tunnel as one of the moves Togepi knew was "Attract" and you sir have just attracted less than my Togepi would have.
God bless
Anteater is a common name for the four mammal species of the suborder Vermilingua[1] (meaning "worm tongue") commonly known for eating ants and termites.[2] Another common name is ant bears, and the individual species have other names in English and other languages. Together with the sloths, they compose the order Pilosa. The name "anteater" is also colloquially applied to the unrelated aardvark, numbat, echidnas, pangolins and some members of the Oecobiidae.
Ant bears have rocking tits
I am aswell pleased to give some information about the server owner "Mr'Beav".

Basically for a few weeks back, he was pretty much pissed off with LSC cus lsc "stole idea's" from wkd and other cruise, but its not that part, im not getting an big argu, so ill just come to the point.

The reason why i am here now, posting about this, is because that what beav and horn did, is illegal by the law.

And here is a few picture that he actually tryed to ddos me down today,
aswell that he proved that he DDOSED LSC for a few weeks back.

Aswell that he used the money that people donated to buy a game named "Starcraft 2" aswell that he made a mistake and said it to me.
Aswell im gonna point out that ive already contacted the Police for threating me aswell doing illegal attacks on me (My network providers got the logs from them)

on their VPS they got L.O.I.C (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Low_Orbit_Ion_Cannon) A DDOS program.

And here is a few picture of beav pointing out what he did:

http://i.imgur.com/tWBAU.png

http://i.imgur.com/D2GaF.png

http://i.imgur.com/hwvnI.png

http://i.imgur.com/kqB9E.png

http://i.imgur.com/0gatV.png

Aswell for the past year (2010-2011) He basically rented the WKD server for free from a webpage named "chickengod".

He used all his money on drugs, pizza etc(people got proof to this, and i can easily find it straight away)

All the money that has been donated, has been used to buy illegal things(And as far as i know, this is illegal on LFS.)

So yeah,

Aswell I am aplogizing to LSC for what beav and h0rn harmed you with.

Best regards,

Mr Bamse
Quote from Rbrede :I am aswell pleased to give some information about the server owner "Mr'Beav".

Basically for a few weeks back, he was pretty much pissed off with LSC cus lsc "stole idea's" from wkd and other cruise, but its not that part, im not getting an big argu, so ill just come to the point.

The reason why i am here now, posting about this, is because that what beav and horn did, is illegal by the law.

And here is a few picture that he actually tryed to ddos me down today,
aswell that he proved that he DDOSED LSC for a few weeks back.

Aswell that he used the money that people donated to buy a game named "Starcraft 2" aswell that he made a mistake and said it to me.
Aswell im gonna point out that ive already contacted the Police for threating me aswell doing illegal attacks on me (My network providers got the logs from them)

on their VPS they got L.O.I.C (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Low_Orbit_Ion_Cannon) A DDOS program.

And here is a few picture of beav pointing out what he did:

http://i.imgur.com/tWBAU.png

http://i.imgur.com/D2GaF.png

http://i.imgur.com/hwvnI.png

http://i.imgur.com/kqB9E.png

http://i.imgur.com/0gatV.png

Aswell for the past year (2010-2011) He basically rented the WKD server for free from a webpage named "chickengod".

He used all his money on drugs, pizza etc(people got proof to this, and i can easily find it straight away)

All the money that has been donated, has been used to buy illegal things(And as far as i know, this is illegal on LFS.)

So yeah,

Aswell I am aplogizing to LSC for what beav and h0rn harmed you with.

Best regards,

Mr Bamse

obviously you dont know scare tatics end of your proof is invalid good day to you sir.
LOL FREE CHICKENGOD YOU SIR ARE A ****ING MORON LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CHICKENGOD COST US £400 A MONTH YOU SPASTIC CHILD MORE THAN YOU'LL EVER EARN IN YOUR LIFE YOU ****ING RETARDED ****, GO QUIT YOUR VOLUNTARY WORK FOR A ****ING LFS SERVER LOLOLL, DOWNIEEEEEE

oh and p.s. you paid 100 euros for a blowjob and you have a micro penis.
Quote from MsBeav :LOL FREE CHICKENGOD YOU SIR ARE A ****ING MORON LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CHICKENGOD COST US £400 A MONTH YOU SPASTIC CHILD MORE THAN YOU'LL EVER EARN IN YOUR LIFE YOU ****ING RETARDED ****, GO QUIT YOUR VOLUNTARY WORK FOR A ****ING LFS SERVER LOLOLL, DOWNIEEEEEE

oh and p.s. you paid 100 euros for a blowjob and you have a micro penis.

Looks like you have two former admins who were in TS everyday and heard you talking about spending you so called "donation" money on weed and pizza.

To prove my point, I left WKD before Bamse came to the team, so obviously there is truth here.
Quote from APlant641 :Okay, i will start of with saying this is NOT a flaming thread, as i hate them. But i am posting this here, rather than on the WKD forums, as my post will be deleted instantly, and because i want them to be aware of this case.

Right, lets start. WKD was a great server. By far the best insim of all (cruise) servers, and the best staff. Of course, everyone is different, and one may not like one other. WKD Also had the best layouts, and the best community. I started off as a cruiser who didn't say very much. As i came on before, and a long long time after, this year, in March or April to be exactly, and they had resetted their stats, and i missed my FZR, i donated instantly. 10 quid. Some time later, holy mate, also known as Anonymous told me, that i would be able to make a deal with Beav. I did. frequent donations, and i'd get Member 1. (for those who dont knwo WKD well, this is the first level that can take actions (kick, fine ban for 5 days etc)) I was a well respected member, and did my best, at all time. I put work in it, in being online as frequent as possible.

Some time later (cant remember exactly) I was promoted to Insim admin. (ban for 30 days). Also because of Anonymous. I was known as a fair admin. FacePlant. Of course, not everybody liked me, but thats natural. I started to train cadets and officers, and later on also Tow's. When Flipper was demoted, i was the only one actually training the towtrucks, as nobody cared about it. The towtruck section on the forums was a big mess, and unorganised. The police section was always well organised, mainly because of Bean.

Bamse joined the WKD team again. all was very nice, and was a lot of fun in the admin chats. I started handling some reports, and did good work. Or at least, everybody told me so. Now i am going to jump a bit of time. Anonymous wanted to leave. He was desperate to be demoted, But Beav didn't want to. Anonymous tried to ban himself, and failed, since there is a /unban command. Anonymous decided to do stupid things, to get demoted. And yes, he was. THat evening, i read the forums, and found out i was promoted to super admin. (ban 100 days). I was never given the admin password, but they told me i'd get it soon. I replaced Anonymous. Horn was unbanned, from serving his 999 ban. I was told he was WKD's worst admin in history, as i didn't know him. That was told me before, by the way. i think in my member 1 period. He told Beav he wanted FXR. He was immediately refunded. He was banned multiple times, including by me, for telling me to shut up multiple times. Also on TS, he told me i sucked the gentleman's sausage. Of course, in other words. Reports came in. and he responded to them in a immature way. COmplete posts that didnt contain more than HAHAHA. and lines and other stuff, which you wouldn't find in a normal reaction. Those posts were removed, and a nice notice from Beav telling horn to write proper replies. If a normal cruiser would do such a thing, that'd be a ban from the forums, but no, not with Horn.

Then Horn joined the team again. He was helping out with the website. Yes, it looks way better now. You can have that compliment. he became superadmin, with admin pass. (ban 999). Then once i had a very bad day. A very good friend of mine took the train to nowhere. I was AFK for a long time, when horn came online, and started swearing. A lot. This wasnt the first time tho, and i had enough. I took my WKD tag off. Someone asked me what was going on. I told him to come to server 2, as i wanted to keep it a little private from the other cruisers, incase i forgot the !g, which i tend to do a lot. I told him that i was fed up with Horn. I may have said some naughty words but never insulted anyone. Never. And not Horn either. How angry i was, i didn't. (think it's clear now). He set my cash to a minus value, which caused me to be negative cash banned with a account reset. I lost everything. And I had to apologise to horn because "i insulted him, and he didnt like me talking behind his back" Meanwhile, i was on LFS remote. He told everyone that i banned myself. No i didn't, you set my cash to -10000 or less. I apologised. And yes. maybe i was a little on the edge, but what do you expect when you lose a good friend. I was refunded everything. Did i mention i kept donating all the time? Yes, by this time. I had donated over 100 quid. i cant remember hwo much exactly, but this was reason enough for me to stop donating. As a wake-up call. It didn't help though. Horn was still in the team.

I have been moving house the past weeks, and saw that WKD had posted "Mr'Bamse has officially rage quitted life" on their Facebook page. I was curious on what was going on. I decided to log on today, and i checked out the moderator interface on both Bamses accounts. It seemed that he was 999 banned on both accounts. There was nobody online to ask what was going on. Then Stanley approached me, that he never got accepted on a towtruck application, and frankly, it was a mess, since i never train anymore. WKD has changed forums again, so i wasn't made admin there and i told him that, and that there was nothing i could do about it. He then told me that his friend Rajeev was 999 banned because of a lag hit to an admin. Horn told Stanley that he could be unbanned. But he had to pay 40 euros to Horn. (Not WKD). Sander was online aswell, and couldn't believe what was said. Yes, i trusted Stanley on this, as i know this would be a typical thing for Horn to do. He told me he would leave (as in disconnect). and i replied to him yes me too. This was in Dutch, as no other admins or members were on.

Later this evening Beav PM'ed me on Facebook. He asked "so you Left WKD?" I didn't know what he was on about. He told me he had searched through the logs and used Google translate. Hmm There is no better translator than a human being. Not even Google can make a perfect translator, And its worse when you translate complete sentences. Sander is also staff on my Minecraft Server, as i liked him, and he had experience as Admin. Sander went on WKD later, and he got instantly demoted. He told me this on Minecraft. He also said i was 999'ed. I couldnt believe it, as i dont know what what is going on.Beav told me that there has been a lot of rage against Horn lately. (I can see why, to be honest). Then i logged on to the WKD forums, and i saw a PM from Horn telling me that "He had reason to believe i spread out the admin password" At first, why the hell would i do that, and two, how can i, when i dont know it?!

Beav does not answer me when i ask what is going on.

When i was negative cash banned, Beav told Bamse to tell me i was immature.

Immature hey?

Constant swearing around on the server, while there is a swear filter, and causes you to lose 500?!
Answering appropriately on a report against him?!
Negative cash banning me, because i tell someone the thruth, and telling other people i banned myself?!
Personally charging 40 euros to get someone unbanned?!
Constantly DDOSing people he doesnt like.

I have contacted Bamse on Facebook, as i wanted to know what was really going on. Bamse has been DDOSed so many times that he had to have his provider change his IP address. Bamse has also been threatned by Horn, but i wont go into detail to that, as that is the business of the Law. He was banned on WKD because he left, and couldnt stand Horn anymore.

WKD is falling behind on cruisers, and yes, some of it has to do with the patch. Maybe 10%. But i am sure, that those other 90% have gotten to do with other things than patches. and as they probably still have the best community, and by far the best insim of all cruise servers, i think i know what can be a big cause.

Also, charging 40 euros to get unbanned is extortion. This is by law illegal. I wont take any action, but i highly suggest the victim, and possible others will step to the authorities. This isnt only illegal by law, it is illegal in the world of LFS aswell.

I will make it clear once more: this is NOT a flaming thread. And if you have some flaming to do, keep it for yourself. For me, this is a wake-up call to WKD and its cruisers. I sincerely hope all the best for WKD, as they simple still are the best. I do this for the other cruisers, as i probably wont get unbanned. Sadly. I thought people would be serious about aomething when they donate over 100 quid.

Regards,

Adrian

tell somebody who cares?
Cruisers, never bored they all use drugs
Quote from edge3147 :Looks like you have two former admins who were in TS everyday and heard you talking about spending you so called "donation" money on weed and pizza.

To prove my point, I left WKD before Bamse came to the team, so obviously there is truth here.

The server gets paid for, that is all.
Quote from MsBeav :The server gets paid for, that is all.

Either post from one account or stop sharing accounts beaver.
I'm H0rn, pipe down ****.
Quote from MsBeav :I'm H0rn, pipe down ****.

On an account Beaver bought in 2009 for his EX GF. So Beaver08 is sharing LFS Accounts, thanks for the info Horn.
Oh really, that's nice to know.
Quote from MsBeav :Oh really, that's nice to know.

3.4 You must not give your username, WEB or GAME password to other LFS users.
Ban me, Ban me now
Quote from edge3147 :3.4 You must not give your username, WEB or GAME password to other LFS users.

i never bought that account, he did =)
Lmao, are you really reffering to rules right now after you used to attempt to DOS me from your home internet..
Quote from MsBeav :Lmao, are you really reffering to rules right now after you used to attempt to DOS me from your home internet..

This again? where is your proof, oh thats right, you have none cause it didnt happen.
MsBeav, funny thing is my network providers got the log Remember that.

Laugh while you still can

I dont mind you flaming, up to you, your the one that is scared, otherwise u wouldnt of posted total bs here.
This is my 4th post.
I'm building up quite a rep!
How many more post's untill i think im the boss of lfs?
I'm scared? You're the one that's scared to come on the teamspeak and talk like a man lmaooo, you have nothing on us son. you're just a retard who calls up Battle.net support for help installing a game that your shitty computer cant handle
This thread is closed

WKD Cruise Server
(31 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG