The online racing simulator
Autodromo Tuominen (again 1 autocross track by me)
It's been long time I havent send my autocross tracks here. I have done a few tracks lately, but this is just so much better than those so I think I put it here.

Track is called ''Autodromo Tuominen''. Its around 1,7km long (pretty long autocross track). Track has quite fast corners for mini cars like MRT, FBM, UFB,UF1... Track is also fun to drive with FOX.
Under this text is jpg file where you can see track profile...

:checkered Enjoy :checkered

Also download upgraded version ''Autodromo Tuominen V2'' couple messages below this.[ ↓ ▼
Autodromo Tuominen V3 is coming here in few days!!
Attached images
Autodromo Tuominen.jpg
Attached files
AU1X_Autodromo Tuominen.lyt - 6.2 KB - 378 views
Has anybody anything to comment about this track?
It is quite fun. Nice sweeping turns, but some parts of the track feel too narrow. The last chicane is far too small, or at least feels like it. I have to slow way way down to be able to make the turn, but maybe that's just me.

Good effort
Quote from ToxicKlay :It is quite fun. Nice sweeping turns, but some parts of the track feel too narrow. The last chicane is far too small, or at least feels like it. I have to slow way way down to be able to make the turn, but maybe that's just me.

Good effort

I have noted too that couple places feel really narrow. I dont know why. Maybe its because of barriers, but those places are usually over 14m wide.

I dont have any problem's with last chicane, only its pretty hard to get more powerful cars to turn to the next corner.
Coming Soon: Autodromo Tuominen V2
I'm gonna publish here in this week a upgraded version of Autodromo Tuominen. Hope im gonna get it ready.
Autodromo Tuominen V2
It's now here. Upgraded version of Autodromo Tuominen.

What's new in it:

- 3m wider main straight.
- Again made chicanes. (more wider and easier to drive)
- Safety zone out of 1st corner.
- 50m markers before most hard corners.
- Most of the straight's are 2m-5m wider.
- Faster last corner.

Picture coming soon...
Attached files
AU1X_Autodromo Tuominen V2.lyt - 6.7 KB - 272 views
wow heikki cool autocross tracks
it's been almost a week, mate, where's the picture that you promised "soon"?
Pictures of V2
Here:
Attached images
eka mutka.JPG
Silmukat.JPG
Shikaanit.JPG
v2 looks amaizing really good work
Coming: Autodromo Tuominen V3 + Modified Versions
I have started to dö Autodromo Tuominen V3 layout. Dont know when its enough ready but I try to get them here in next 2 weeks.

Same time im gonna publish couple ''Modified'' versions, what are mostly shorter versions of original layout.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG