The online racing simulator
;(
(16 posts, closed, started )
;(
-
-
(DarknessPainF1) DELETED by DarknessPainF1
I don't really know what to think..

I know you're obviously not talented or clever enough to make a movie, so I can tell you didn't make that one.

But well-knowing modded content on here is not allowed, I think you should really reconsider this thread..

Grow up Joonas, time to stop being a cock..
-
(DarknessPainF1) DELETED by DarknessPainF1
Quote from DarknessPainF1 :I can't take it seriously when it's coming from you

E: Neither of you

Usually when you act in a certain way in front of certain people, those certain people might start not liking you... ( This is a great lesson in life, But wait! There's more->) So when I in a way, give you a chance to delete your thread before your new 'teammates' come around to see it and turn around in embarrassment I think you should try to take it just half a percent more seriously.
-
(DarknessPainF1) DELETED by DarknessPainF1 : denis too strong
#6 - Hahmo
This is too funny.
No, let me follow your advice for once
Seriously, man. What the hell are you doing? Maybe you should go out and hang out with some friends (if you do have them). Stop makin' such a stupid posts and spamin' all over the place. You are a true member of Core racing. So, you should act as a proper Core Racing member. Don't embarrass yourself and your team. You made a commitment to a team. Don't break it. Be responsible.
typical finnish emo nerd kid
Quote from seniecka :you are a true member of core racing. So, you should act as a proper core racing member. Don't embarrass yourself and your team. You made a commitment to a team. Don't break it. Be responsible.

+1...
It's sad how seriously you all take it.

End of discussion, close thread pls
Suck it up Joonas, you brought it on yourself.
Quote from DarknessPainF1 :It's sad how seriously you all take it.

End of discussion, close thread pls

Man, sad is the thing how you always act as a child and never learn from it. That's a problem. Don't tell us how we should react. We do react properly to your mess. Don't defend youself, 'cos you don't have an argument. Your behaviour is an appropriate. I know internet is a cool thing, you can be whatever you like, but be honest to yourself, at first. Don't be an actor. It annoys people around here, you know. Ok? Thanks.
Posting a video made by a Czech guy and telling it's yours, how nice

Anyway, enough of childish talk, closing this.
This thread is closed

;(
(16 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG