The online racing simulator
Cyborg_V5_rumblepad
(6 posts, started )
Cyborg_V5_rumblepad
Hello, some information needed. I own this rumblepad, and it's good. But is there a possibility, that LFS doesn't support it's force feedback? I have no vibration, no force and so on. And also, I would like to assign (RT button) for downshift, but had no success, because it's an axis. HELP
I think it's very likely that your gamepad supports just a rumble FFB effect. LFS uses a more sophisticated way to generate FFB which I've never seen supported by a gamepad.
Quote from MadCatX :I think it's very likely that your gamepad supports just a rumble FFB effect. LFS uses a more sophisticated way to generate FFB which I've never seen supported by a gamepad.

Strange thing is that when I had Logitech logitech rumblepad 2 it worked perfectly.
I can't find any list of FFB effects supported by the Rumblepad 2, perhaps the Logitech drivers somehow emulated the "constant force" effect (what LFS uses) with "rumble" effect (what the Rumblepad 2 certainly can do)...
I'll edit my post to explain what I mean:

How can I make it vibrate? And how do I assign RB or RT for shifting sequentual gearbox?
Anyone?

Cyborg_V5_rumblepad
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG