The online racing simulator
help wanted with the replay
(8 posts, started )
hello fellow racers,
i like watching some of you guys' videos as the action displayed is a real thrill! no kidding!
i have a question, sometimes in the movie, the camera is set in the car, in the middle as if it were attached on the roll bar, as think this view is awesome. is there a way to stick the camera here for the entire replay when i watch it?
thx
If you are watching an MPR, go into views, and change the custom view to whatever you want (Use "V" to change views just as in race)
It's probably setup using shift-u and setting chase car on, but it doesnt seem to work to well on all cars as it rotates because if you are off centre you get moved around the cars axis.
lol ! thx but how do i go into views? in the root menu? or in the replay? i tried to go to veiws in the root menu and well it didnt work out well. im really dumb you have to explain the all process very precisely. my g/f is blonde but im the dumb one! right becky i know i can place the camera exactly where i want by pressing shift+U but then is there a way to make it stick where i placed it? is it possible? thx becky ! thats a shame if we cant do that because this view is just awesome it feels like a real broadcast from a motorsport channel!
#5 - Ndrew
go to options/view
set to custom (external1 or 2)
then use the sliders to get the viewpoint u want, run the mpr, and after the default cockpit view u can find (cycling through cameras with "V")that POV you've defined before.
(set this required sinlge player, there's no "Esc-menu" in mpr's)
GL
Do that while the replay is running, and can adjust the sliders and see exactly what the view is in realtime...
thx Ndrew ill try that when i get back home and ill tell you if it worked.
AWESOME!! it worked like a charm!! thx a lot Ndrew!! always nice to see one can count on the community to get some help!!
now im gonna set it for every single car !!but the result when watching the replays is just AWESOME!

(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG