The online racing simulator
Simbin: RaceRoom Racing Experience.
(56 posts, started )
ive just seen that a playable teaser is available to download through steam.. currently downloading myself but has anyone tried it yet?
#4 - Mysho
Quote from jrd.racer :Is that the same thing as this?

http://www.raceroom.net/ Race Room The Game 2?

Definitely not. It's completely new engine, new graphics, etc...

Just did some random laps and it says I'm 3rd in the world. 21.900 is kinda slow I expect it to be somewhere around low 21s maybe 20s. So far I got that strange Shift 2 shaking feeling, hopefully games from SimBin won't go that way.

here the proof. :P
very nice, i just had a couple of laps and managed a 1'23.5

tbh it feels quite nice but the TC kicking in is hurting my times
Quote from Mysho :Definitely not. It's completely new engine, new graphics, etc...

Just did some random laps and it says I'm 3rd in the world. 21.900 is kinda slow I expect it to be somewhere around low 21s maybe 20s. So far I got that strange Shift 2 shaking feeling, hopefully games from SimBin won't go that way.

here the proof. :P

Thanks. Gona hafta try this then.

downloading now........
Downloading right now ..lets see

i have that race on / race 07 but im totaly lost in that expansions pack etc...

So this is totaly new game nothing to do with this expansion packs and so ...right ?
#8 - Mysho
Quote from undertaker00 :Downloading right now ..lets see

i have that race on / race 07 but im totaly lost in that expansions pack etc...

So this is totaly new game nothing to do with this expansion packs and so ...right ?

Yep.

New engine and also GTR 3 future platform.
#9 - DeKo
This teaser is locked into an Arcade driving mode, with full aids on. Don't judge the driving based on this.
meh.. i dont like it
but not bad when u looking from side : what all we get in "sim" world

1.24.8 time
i actually dont think its half bad if im honest..

sometimes i think that games make it artificially hard to drive to make it appear its a sim when in fact driving on a track is relatively easy the hard part is pushing it just that extra bit and getting the lines right and being consistant.

i found i can get 1'23's fairly easy but its going to take some working at to see the times drop much lower.

maybe ive not given it enough time to see if there are things there which seem shitty, bear in mind iv just driven it round i havent done anything else.
ive just been accepted into the Beta, looking forward to trying it
*bump*
Played the beta for a few days now.
Is it just me or does this feel like Race07 just with better lighting and slightly better sounds? Seems to me like the only innovation is the new pricing-model
i tried it. its pos like any simbim game
i love it ;D

alot of fun. and being 32nd fastest in one competition makes me feel like im doing good. only 1.2sec off top time.
I guess Im not in the Beta.
Quote from Franky.S :

use a different email adress and try again :P

I did that a while back and it worked
Did they add any new content?
lots in the closed beta. but they are going open beta soon for a week or so.

so i must wait to drive my bmw z4 gt3
Seems that the open beta will have a certain amount of content, and you have to use real money to buy any further content.

I can't see the pay content getting much testing tbh.
doubtfull but im pretty sure the payment system has been tested enough

i hope multiplayer comes soon.
Quote from Franky.S :d

i hope multiplayer comes soon.

Is it that fun?

Also you said the beta will open for a week?
Quote from jrd.racer :Is it that fun?

Also you said the beta will open for a week?

yes. atm its only hotlapping/time attacking because no multiplayer yet.

and there has been closed beta for a while. i joined 1 month ago and got to drive so many nice cars on some amazing tracks. although the closed beta is temporally (how u spell it?) closed and now is open beta.

you just download the "teaser" (some point this week) and play it. not all cars/tracks are open ofcourse but its good.

(56 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG