The online racing simulator
Smart Team Italia (STI)
(12 posts, started )
Smart Team Italia (STI)
Today we're pleased to announce a new little Italian team! Someone has already met us, Lex in MiniFBM, Ice as co-manager of PLZ Team and we all togheter at OLFSL. Sportmanship and fair play are our prerogative, we hope to do a lot of good races with all of you.

Basic Information:
Full Team name: Smart Team Italia
TAG: STI
LFS Server 1: Smart Team Italia 1
LFS Server 2: Smart Team Italia 2

the current Smart Team Italia lineup:

37 S.Padovan aka STI-Ice (djblueice)
07 M.Citrolo aka STI-Mario™ (mariofresh)
10 A.Guzzaloni aka STI-Lex® (lex977)

Our GTR
Attached images
picture.jpg
Quote from DjBlueIce :Today we're pleased to announce a new little Italian team! Someone has already met us, Lex in MiniFBM, Ice as co-manager of PLZ Team and we all togheter at OLFSL. Sportmanship and fair play are our prerogative, we hope to do a lot of good races with all of you.

Basic Information:
Full Team name: Smart Team Italia
TAG: STI
LFS Server 1: Smart Team Italia 1
LFS Server 2: Smart Team Italia 2

the current Smart Team Italia lineup:

37 S.Padovan aka STI-Ice (djblueice)
07 M.Citrolo aka STI-Mario™ (mariofresh)
10 A.Guzzaloni aka STI-Lex® (lex977)

Our GTR

:bounce8::woohoo::balloons::laola::huepfenic
Good luck guys. I had some race with Ice, as i remember
very 'smart' name ;-)

Good luck!
Thanks guys

Yes Chris, first time was in Baby UFR league
Nice to see a new team racing team, maybe to add another car on a grid in league racing?

Good luck.
Good luck guys!
Quote from xtraction :Nice to see a new team racing team, maybe to add another car on a grid in league racing?

Good luck.

Yes sure

Thanks again
Call me a troll/moaner/whatever,but can't see anything smart from stealing Subaru Tecnica International logo... Unless they really sponsor you,which I somehow doubt... So be smart,be original! Good luck!
Quote from Eclipsed :Call me a troll/moaner/whatever,but can't see anything smart from stealing Subaru Tecnica International logo... Unless they really sponsor you,which I somehow doubt... So be smart,be original! Good luck!

Only going to say this one thing because i dont want to fill the thread with :spam: but with a lot of teams, they are using pictures from famous real life things, such as cores old skin, they used the sabre from an American football team and so on, i think the subaru STI logo goes nice with their name for now.
Quote from Eclipsed :Call me a troll/moaner/whatever,but can't see anything smart from stealing Subaru Tecnica International logo... Unless they really sponsor you,which I somehow doubt... So be smart,be original! Good luck!

In fact, it is not our sponsors, they should pay us for this, however we do it for free. Your observation is not nice, then I will tell you that as long as the head of the Subaru do not prohibit me, I will continue to do so.

For the future I will design a new logo, for now this is good

Smart Team Italia (STI)
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG