The online racing simulator
Only cruise servers
(24 posts, started )
Only cruise servers
Is this the end of LFS?
simple answer... no.
where have all the other servers gone?
something went wrong with my list of hosts, palyed with the ALL RACE REAL HARD and all the servers are back.

I though i too was going to end with LFS.

LFS keep on living.

For S3 I am willing top pay £24 anytime.
Quote from sshhaabb :Is this the end of LFS?

Yes :guilty:

I don't understand cruise servers and I don't understand cruise ¿racers?.

I think it is something to repair for LFS developers.
Quote from BoeDeRr :Yes :guilty:

I don't understand cruise servers and I don't understand cruise ¿racers?.

I think it is something to repair for LFS developers.

someone with truth \o/
I joined a cruise server the other day just to see what it was like.... it was the most exciting 5 minutes of everyone parked at random locations around the track with nobody chatting and nobody driving... I don't understand how those are the most populated servers...
It can be less stressful than racing. It can be nice to have a long streak of racing one day, then fall back to cruising where you can just stroll around or speed and pass other cars/objects and get chased.
Quote from krugmander :It can be less stressful than racing. It can be nice to have a long streak of racing one day, then fall back to cruising where you can just stroll around or speed and pass other cars/objects and get chased.

You know what is better then?

* Turn off the computer
* Wank
* Eat good food and relax

Now tell me that this is not better than relaxing on a cruise server
Quote from Pablo Donoso :...nobody chatting and nobody driving... I don't understand how those are the most populated servers...

I guess you answered your question yourself Guess its an e-penis thingy, like longest uptime, but longest parked time in that case, maybe you even get an bonus for it from the Insim
Quote from ACCAkut :maybe you even get an bonus for it from the Insim

Damn those crafty cruisers, stealing the very core concepts of slmbr. I am outrage!!!1111oneoneoneoneeleven
#13 - pipa
Quote from The Very End :You know what is better then?

Lol
Cruise servers are good easyer than racing and much fun if you ACTUALY TRY for more than 5 minutes like everyone says they have.
I find the quality of grammar, spelling and punctuation is much higher on race servers for some reason.
#17 - th84
Quote from thisnameistaken :I find the quality of grammar, spelling and punctuation is much higher on race servers for some reason.

You're such a haterz111oneoneone!!!

You tink dat youre all hi and mity caauze youre a razer?

Tool.
Shut up and give me admin, I want to be king of the retards.
I enjoy racing and cruising in equal measure. Some people are pure racers, others are pure cruisers. It's their choice so respect that.

Racing is intense and I can't spend long periods of time doing it. Cruising can be as intense or as relaxed as you like which is why so many people do it, to enjoy LFS in a more abstract fashion.
#20 - th84
Quote from The Very End :You know what is better then?

* Turn off the computer
* Wank
* Eat good food and relax

I'm trying to think of something to say back to that, but you've got me.
#22 - pipa
Quote from thisnameistaken :I find the quality of grammar, spelling and punctuation is much higher on race servers for some reason.

I'm sure you refer the kind of chat that occurs after T1 carnage?

"MIRRRORS FFS!!!!!!1111"
"OMG WTF NOOB"
"YOU BASTARD"
"Why did you brake there f**kface"
"Open your bloody eyes you camel riding moron"

...feel free to help me out with more.
Quote from Pablo Donoso :I joined a cruise server the other day just to see what it was like.... it was the most exciting 5 minutes of everyone parked at random locations around the track with nobody chatting and nobody driving... I don't understand how those are the most populated servers...

You obviously played LTC then.

Try [TC] City Driving.
Quote from sshhaabb :Is this the end of LFS?

Only Cruise Servers?

You, my friend - are blind.

Only cruise servers
(24 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG