The online racing simulator
It's good to talk..
(20 posts, started )
It's good to talk..
But some people really talk too much. Tristan for example.

316 post in 18 days, thats just madness. illepall

Can anyone find someone with more, or is he the record holder, aswell as being "Teh Stiggy"?

[edit] Please don't take this thread too seriously..
Quote from L(Oo)ney :But some people really talk too much. Tristan for example.

316 post in 18 days, thats just madness. illepall

Can anyone find someone with more, or is he the record holder, aswell as being "Teh Stiggy"?

[edit] Please don't take this thread too seriously..

It's OK, when Tristan talks, it can be interesting.

BUT!

For the love of Pete, he's got to change back to the helmet avatar. He's scaring the kids.
rofl. I was thinking myself that tristan was a bit of a spammer, then I realised that I'm only a few below him (in terms of post count )
You havent seen his new *temp* avatar yet then i guess?
:heyjoe67_ :spam4: :bananadea
Why you flamed the banana Vendetta, dont flame the banana

:sadbanana
illepall 316 post in 18 days Tristan you have to much free time
#10 - mr_x
17.29 posts per day... terrible... ive seen some spammers in my time, but this out-does the lot of them!!!
Yeah, some people are terrible. If you are going to post something it should at least make a positive contribution to the thread.

Just like this.
Why are there loads of off-topic posts about little old me?!?!?!?

I'm not that bad really. Am I? I was getting a little concerned about the number of posts I make, but hey, it's not as though I ONLY post here - I do do other things too... It's just that when I'm on the computer I tend to have the forums open, and therefore I tend to refresh it every few minutes. It just means that whatever else I'm doing on the PC takes longer...

okay, I'll put back the scary pic of me as an avatar then...
Hey, its not bad. Its a tribute! ^_^
Hurrah!
And with this post, I enter the first page
-
((SaM)) DELETED by (SaM)
I wonder if you're going to talk this much at the meet. Nobody will be able to get a word in edgeways.
lol, I'm sure we could get him to shush; just dump scawen and victor in front of him
Quote from tristancliffe :
okay, I'll put back the scary pic of me as an avatar then...

Argh, my EYES!

Put the helmet back on, PLEASE! Thats just too scary, im gonna have nightmares now.

You want me to talk constantly at Scawen and Victor? But then they'd kill themselves and LFS would be no more...

Just get Will to gag me at the earliest opportunity, and I'll communcate via a little white board I'll carry around with me...

L(Oo)ney - your self-portrait isn't much better :P
Looney portrays what a racer would look like after 15 minutes of demo carnage.

It's good to talk..
(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG