The online racing simulator
Your favorite LFS combo
(78 posts, started )
Your favorite LFS combo
Hey Everyone,

I was wondering around, what are some of the most favorite LFS combo's around, so I decided to create a topic about it. In here I'd like you to respond not only with your favorite car/track combo, but also explain why it is your favorite. Multiple favorite combo's are also welcome ofcourse.

My favorite combo's:
FBM @ SO6 - because it was amazing racing on this combo when both the track and car got introduced back in 2007. And since it's a very catchy combo to drive.
XFG @ KY2r - because despite the track being quite long, it can bring a mix of close-call racing, and exciting overtaking. Also since I won 2 league races on it maybe.

I'm very interested in yours.

Kind Regards,
Rocky7up
-
(xtraction) DELETED by xtraction : .
-
(rockclan) DELETED by rockclan : .
ill edit message to make it prim and propper

FZ2 @ KY2r - this combo being that GT2 racing creates such close and intesnse battles, along with the fast and flowing, but definatly complex KY2r, it makes for the best racing around.
XFR @ FE3 (Gold) - for me this car is almost too fast for the tight track so it forces me to drive at my limit. Fast lap times are very rewarding whilst a few wrong corner entries or dabbing the grass can see you loose a whole heap of time; hard to master imo.

XFR @ KY2 (National) - Great long suspenseful drive to t1. Driving solo this track can drag a bit, however in tight, fair racing the corners seem to be layed out to create good races. Plus, I've found this track one of the worse for the fast lap times/tyre management war so I've learned alot here too.
#4 - nimro
As i am only a demo account holder, and fairly new to the sim, im very limited in my options with car and track combinations, obviously. So ill only choose one

XRG @ BL1 - BL1 is the only track i have raced on, i havnt touched any of that rallycross stuff, nor the crashing in the carpark servers. So i chose XRG because i drove the most laps with this car, and its very challenging to get the braking right to come out with the correct amount of powersliding needed to get the fastest exit.
#5 - IMOL
FZ2/FZR @ SO4R - For me personally the best possible combo for GTR cars... This track just have everything... Chicanes, blind corners, hairpins, long straights, 90 degrees corners. It is just drivers track and for me the best... And more than that, if you dont focus there just for little bit you will end up on wall... Expecially difficult for longer races
FOX @ SO1
Easy to drive this combo, hard to do it fast
LX4 @ westhill
Is fast precise and smooth
FXR @ FE3
XFR @ FE3

At this track you can loose time everywhere, you can roll everywhere
RB4+BL2
FOX @ BL1r - Easy and fun to drive with FOX

FOX @ WE1 - I had some nice races in this combo at Fox Junkies in the past
UFR @ AS5/AS4 - has some really fun fast corners, which are amazing fun to drive through with small and nimble UFR. This is my absolutely favourite combo for more than a year and I don't think it's going to change any time soon (even with VW or Rockingham).
#12 - Emyn
GT2s @ AS3 - Simple and easy track. Plenty of places to overtake. Contains long straights, one long turn, a couple of shorter ones and a chicane. And GT2s just coz they are awesome to drive.

FZ3 @ SO4 - FZ3 works brilliantly at SO4. It's just quite easy and fun combo to drive.
FOX @ BL1R I have a lot of fav combos, but this one came first to my mind. 1st sector with this car is so me gusta.
FOX @ WE1 long, high-speed corners... what could possibly one wish more?

XRT @ BL2 surprisingly nice combo
GTR @ AS7 nice flowing corners, but not as long as AS4 or AS5, so the field doesn't spread out as much.

NGT @ FE4 hard to get right, but rewarding
FZR @ SO4r Like Tomek said, one mistake and you are gone - makes you focus so intensely and none of the other tracks do that to me I'm afraid.

FOX @ WE1 Some seriously good close races there in previous years, with Darkone, Joe, Maunokasa others etc especially in close pack racing the racing can get pretty ferocious but I love it!

FBM @ SO6 The first combo I started racing on when I joined LFS, all the big names used to race there on Redline Racing 4 and some races there were better than real life races I have had!

FOX @ AS4 Finally this combo.. just because you can attack so much and there is so much time to be found by attacking and being perfect.
FOX @ FE2
FOX @ FE2R

they demand a lot of concentration
Fo8 @ ky3
Anything with FZ5. Even oval is challenging in that boat.
Any GT2@FE3(r) or FE4(r)
XRG @ FE3[r] - Very smooth combination, especially great for battling in GTI's.

And what the other guys said, GT2's or OpenWheeler on various tracks, of course.
-
(RoamerF1) DELETED by RoamerF1
ANY on KGM KGMR KY1 KY1R
FZ2 on KY3 K32 AS3 AS5
XFR on FE2 FE3 F31 F33 FE4
UF1 on FE1
RB4 on FE6 BL2 BL2R
F5R on B11 B11R A11 A12 A12R A21 A32 A32R F33 F33R F22 F25 F25R K21 K32 KGM KGMR
LX6 on KY3 FE3 FE4
LX4 on FE3
FX2 on BL1 B11
FO8 on KY3
XFG on BL1
XRT on BL2R
FJX on KY2R KY2
VWS on RO2
Fern Bay Black Reversed in LX4
#25 - PoVo

Your favorite LFS combo
(78 posts, started )